Stevens Model 555 O/U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stevens Model 555 O/U

I've been thinking of picking up an O/U shotgun in 20 GA. Looking at a basic model, nothing expensive. Have any of y'all had any experience with the Stevens model 555?

No, but after handling a few I sent with the CZ Teal from Cabelas. On sale for $599 from $849. I bought a 12 and a 20. I wasn't impressed with the Stevens.

Comment

Anybody else?

Comment

I had a Stevens at one point looked really nice, but didn't have the auto ejector chingasos. So had to pull the fired rounds after each shot. The more I shot it the more I disliked it.

Comment

Appreciate the info guys.

Comment

I bought one last January. I used it for 6 days in New Mexico quail hunting. For the price I couldn't have been more pleased with the gun.

Comment

Originally posted by scjeeptx View Post
              No, but after handling a few I sent with the CZ Teal from Cabelas. On sale for $599 from $849. I bought a 12 and a 20. I wasn't impressed with the Stevens.
              I got a flyer from Cabela's that they have this deal going again coming up. Nice guns for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff995 View Post
                I bought one last January. I used it for 6 days in New Mexico quail hunting. For the price I couldn't have been more pleased with the gun.
                The light weight of this shotgun is one thing that caught my attention. How is the recoil?

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
                  The light weight of this shotgun is one thing that caught my attention. How is the recoil?
                  Recoil is not a problem. The weight is the number one reason I purchased it.

Comment

Working...
                  X