CC Concealment Guidance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
    This would be a no go for me, customers would notice that right away. I have to be 100% concealed.

You can get a belt with velcro lining and a tuckable holster with Velcro clips. That way the clips are on the inside of the belt and out of sight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chef View Post

I have tried IWB in lower back, kidney and front of hip with Sig P6 and Ruger LC9s and it is still obvious. I tried a shoulder holster with both and it looks like i'm smuggling a case of beer under my arm in a dress shirt (with a lite jacket it is fine). I thought about an ankle holster but it will take me an hour to pull up the starched jeans high enough to get over the boot!!!
      What jacket do you wear? I am tired of choosing and hanging at online stores in search of a good one, what's your opinion about jackets from here ? Thanks in advance.

Comment

I use a CrossBread holster.

Shop concealed carry gun holsters online at Crossbreed Holsters. We make the best conceal carry holsters in America. Order gun holsters for concealed carry and more from Crossbreed Holsters

Comment

Comp tac has velcro clips that attach to the back of your velcro lined belt and can not be seen or the c type clips that are less visible. Their kydex lined belts are great too.

http://www.comp-tac.com/holster-part...e/v-clip-10021

Comment

Working...
          X