Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    Scat pics 1 & 4 & 8 are hog scat.
    Ive seen scat like that in Wisconsin and no hogs are up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
      Ive seen scat like that in Wisconsin and no hogs are up there.
      You sure about that?
      Published two years ago.
      SPOONER, Wis. — Two recent and credible reports of feral hogs running wild in the woods of Washburn County spurred the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources on Friday to remind hunters an…

Comment

What scat was it BT? I've been to Wisky, and saw plenty of hogs in the clubs outside of Tomah.

Comment

Originally posted by drycreek View Post
          Went out on Saturday and ran into Jessebeaux while scouting. Nice to meet ya by the way.

Saw a lot of these plums up and down the creek bed. Tried one once I got home and felt confident I knew what I was eating, very tasty. Still a little bitterness on the skin though.

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-

cdn.com/20170822/a857f024666601e46c912c359c3cff02.jpg[/IMG]

Also found these in the creek bed though I'm not sure what they are. Anybody know?

Then found some large poop that at first I thought was hog but now I' m pretty sure it's deer scat. Had several piles in a row of varying freshness over about 100 yards. Set up a cam on it to see what's coming and going.

Jumped two deer, well one I watched bound across the grass in front of me, the other I heard so it could have been something other than a deer I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was great to meet you! Good luck this season.

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
            I bumped this buck 2 weekends ago when I went to check the camera. Yall think the night buck is the same guy? I know the pics aren't blown up.

I ended up getting drawn for the Grapevine lottery, so I'll be spending most of my time there this season! I like the 20 minute commute versus 1 1/2 hours (so does the wife).

Could be the same deer.
            Good luck at the vine this year. I didn't make the cut.

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
              I bumped this buck 2 weekends ago when I went to check the camera. Yall think the night buck is the same guy? I know the pics aren't blown up.

I ended up getting drawn for the Grapevine lottery, so I'll be spending most of my time there this season! I like the 20 minute commute versus 1 1/2 hours (so does the wife).
              I'd say yes judging by the placement and the way his brow tines are angled.

Comment

Anyone going to be out for the dove opener? Want to camp out that weekend but have to work that saturday. But will be out that sunday.

Comment

What's the dove hunting rules and regs! Is it allowed on all unit's? I'm not a Dove hunter but I want to be mindful (and not get shot) while scouting for deer season.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessebeaux View Post
                    What's the dove hunting rules and regs! Is it allowed on all unit's? I'm not a Dove hunter but I want to be mindful (and not get shot) while scouting for deer season.
                    TPWD Regulations. So few dove that you would have to try to be shot.

Comment

Any dove report?

Comment

Originally posted by Brentwalkertx View Post
                        Any dove report?
                        No reports?

Comment

Originally posted by Brentwalkertx View Post
                          Any dove report?
                          Originally posted by jbowman612 View Post
                          No reports?
                          I drove around out there over the weekend.

I saw one high flying dove.

Comment

There is more dove in my yard than anywhere on the grasslands and I don't have any.

Comment

There is dove around my feeder a month ago and now nothing.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

I had a pretty cool card pull today. I believe I have a frontal view of the buck that was running away a few weeks ago. And a big 6 pointer started showing up on a few cameras.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X