ForEverlast Deal of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ForEverlast Deal of the Week

Here we go, this should help you get ready for deer season we are offering a GREAT deal this week, order the ForEverlast 12 volt Control Unit with THE TIMER, and a 12 volt battery PLUS FREE SHIPPING and get it ALL for $100.00. Call Kelli to get yours order today...361-798-1530.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	control unit.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	25118656 Click image for larger version

Name:	the timer.JPG
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	25118657

Click image for larger version

Name:	12V Battery.JPG
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	25118658

Good deal here, just ordered one. Probably will regret not getting two!!

Comment

By chance, are you offering this deal with your timer ? Had very good luck with them so far

Comment

Originally posted by Codypatt1 View Post
        By chance, are you offering this deal with your timer ? Had very good luck with them so far
        I would think he would since their timer should cost them less the The Timer. I would buy one but I just bought a new All seasons box with the timer and it's basically the exact same thing minus the battery and it cost me $110.00. So $10.00 less + a new battery. Good deal.

Comment

This is a very good deal. Battery is $15 to $20 and that feeder with timer is around $110 regular I am guessing. With shipping included that is a heck of a deal.

Comment

You bet you choose which timer and we will send it to you...

Comment

Bump for a good company and a great lower unit. I've bought several and agree with earlier post that the Foreverlast timer is in the same ballpark quality as The Timer IMO. Same basic function and same 5yr warranty as well.

Comment

I knew better than to click on these deals. I still haven't installed the road feeder I got.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  I knew better than to click on these deals. I still haven't installed the road feeder I got.
                  Yep....we keep saving ourselves to prosperity don't we Jeff?

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                    Yep....we keep saving ourselves to prosperity don't we Jeff?

Yessir

Comment

Damit why did I click on this thread awesome deal, but I have spent way way too much money lately

Comment

This is a great deal!! Might get one for a spare setup at this price.

Comment

Working...
                        X