No announcement yet.

Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas slam (livingston)won their first game in Cooperstown 14-0..

Comment

Brady with the walk off home run in the Championship game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Texas slam (livingston)won their first game in Cooperstown 14-0..

Thanks. 2-0 here too. 4 HRs in game 1 and 11 in game 2!

Comment

Will not go back to BUSA and USSSA. Umpire did not cost us the game and our boys played great so I'm not complaining about that. I'm complaining about the umpire having a cooler of beer in the dugout. When the tournament director was advised of the situation he said "lots of people have beer in their coolers." True but lots of people aren't officiating and being paid to be there

Comment

Originally posted by akstigo01 View Post
            Will not go back to BUSA and USSSA. Umpire did not cost us the game and our boys played great so I'm not complaining about that. I'm complaining about the umpire having a cooler of beer in the dugout. When the tournament director was advised of the situation he said "lots of people have beer in their coolers." True but lots of people aren't officiating and being paid to be there
            Wait.... what? No way that's appropriate. Most tournaments and venues have pretty strict rules on no alcohol...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
              Wait.... what? No way that's appropriate. Most tournaments and venues have pretty strict rules on no alcohol...
              Signs everywhere that said no alcoholic beverages on the premise. He shrugged it off.

Comment

Signs everywhere that said no alcoholic beverages on the premise. He shrugged it off.
                I'd have let the tournament director know that if he wasn't going to do anything about it, I'd let the city where this happened know. I'm sure they'd like to know the tournament director refused to do anything... I doubt the director could really afford to lose a venue over something like that.

Comment

Where was this? Name of tourney? 8U?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                    Where was this? Name of tourney? 8U?
                    Baseball USA in Houston and it was a USSSA event. There Dicks Sporting Goods tournament. Great tournament up until that point.

Comment

I get busa...but why you boycotting utrip?
                      You contact Darren larson?
                      Last edited by systemnt; 06-18-2017, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        I get busa...but why you boycotting utrip?
                        You contact Darren larson?
                        Yes. Mr. Larson was the one who told us that lots of people have beer in their coolers and shrugged it off.

Comment

Yes. Mr. Larson was the one who told us that lots of people have beer in their coolers and shrugged it off.
                          Wow. Yeh I understand your frustration then... go up the ladder..

Comment

Slam got their second win 21-0 @ Cooperstown

Comment

Did the ump not offer to share? Was he drinking during the games or maybe just going to a party after the tournament?

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                                Did the ump not offer to share? Was he drinking during the games or maybe just going to a party after the tournament?
                                Did not offer to share but I sure could of used one after our last game. Highly doubt they were going to a party as they were about 3+ hours from home. But who knows maybe.

Comment

Working...
                                X