No announcement yet.

LIVE - incompetance, insanity, and a major cluster in the making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cajun, didn't the LA House pass a bill stopping this crime from happening elsewhere in LA? These idiots are like ISIS...trying to erase history!

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
      If they need to relocate it, I think it would go great in my back yard.
      or my FRONT yard!

Comment

They need a larger boat............

Comment

someone call OSHA..they will shut it down, and issue fines to the CITY of NO

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
            I wish it would fall on the mayor's head.
            He would be safe. No brain--no pain.

Waiting for Georgia liberals to show up with a crane to "take down" Stone Mountain.

Comment

This is dumb. What they are doing. Anyone who knows the history of Lee would know how much he did for this country as a whole. And how decent of a man he was. But I'm preaching to the quire.

-------------------------------
              Violence never settles anything
              -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Poof!

I have been liberated of the guilt cast against me for crimes I didn't commit.
                Attached Files

Comment

Can I have it??? I will display it in my front yard

Comment

The crane is one thing but they still need a lift to get a man up to the statue to attach the slings to lift the thing. Preferably a man who knows something about rigging.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                      This is dumb. What they are doing. Anyone who knows the history of Lee would know how much he did for this country as a whole. And how decent of a man he was. But I'm preaching to the quire.

-------------------------------
                      Violence never settles anything
                      -Genghis Kahn
                      they would also know the civil war was not about slavery too

Comment

It is puzzling why it is only one part of history that has to be removed to make it all better.

Wonder when they are going to tear down all those federal landmark estates that belonged to the slave owning founding fathers, and let's not forget their statues as well?

PS - I want my reparations too, my Irish immigrant relatives were treated badly when they came here.

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                          someone call OSHA..they will shut it down, and issue fines to the CITY of NO
                          I doubt OSHA can do anything. Section (3)(5) of the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 specifically excludes Federal OSHA's authority over employees of State and local government.

Comment

Originally posted by StrayDog View Post
                            The crane is one thing but they still need a lift to get a man up to the statue to attach the slings to lift the thing. Preferably a man who knows something about rigging.
                            the people onsite who were ordered to do the job are firemen. The city did not have an organized plan or blueprint on how to effectively remove the statue. Landrieu and his cronies never consulted with engineers or people who are skilled, trained, and licensed to do this type of work.

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            I doubt OSHA can do anything. Section (3)(5) of the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 specifically excludes Federal OSHA's authority over employees of State and local government.
                            sadly you are correct .... OSHA cannot intervene

the city is also self insured so you can bet that if anyone is injured or tragically dies, the city will delay settlement over 10-15 yrs. That's how the crooked municipal system works
                            Last edited by Cajun Blake; 05-19-2017, 09:40 AM.

Comment

What I find ammusing is the lack of long term decision making. Liberals, the PC crowd, none of them would survive a war or catastrophe. Theyd be stuck waiting on their handouts.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

To be unified we need to get rid of and ban African awards, African scholarships. etc. etc. etc. Don't label anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X