No announcement yet.

2017 Ford Raptor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are you folks getting $75,000 to $80,000 for a 2017 Raptor. You looking at window sticker and a bunch on top of that? There are 2 Raptors at one of our local dealers and one is priced $61,000 and the other $69,000.

If I go into that dealer and they tell me it is even window sticker and nothing off, I am going to laugh and walk, saying they are going to add to the window sticker is insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      This new Raptor is a really fine truck & Ford deserves kudos...just a shame the Dealers feel they have to pad over sticker, but if buyers are going to pay it??

I can tell you that the new 10 speed auto they co-developed with GM is one bad arse transmission!! I have a similar one in mine as they launched in the raptor & zl1. Super impressive & will soon see it across both their lines, but obviously tweaked for the individual vehicle/application.
      I'm sure it's just supply and demand right now. Something similar occurred when Chevy came out with its new Corvette Stingray a couple years back. Just more buyers than inventory on the market, so people were willing to pay over sticker to get one. That eventually went away once the supply caught up. I would assume the same with the new Raptor. With that said, the limited market for the Raptor probably would never dictate a price point much below MSRP.

Comment

My buddy has one, it's his work truck...... I was riding around with him a few weeks ago and the truck would shut off every time he stopped, kinda freaked me out . It has a sport mode that really has some pep... nice truck overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          Where are you folks getting $75,000 to $80,000 for a 2017 Raptor. You looking at window sticker and a bunch on top of that? There are 2 Raptors at one of our local dealers and one is priced $61,000 and the other $69,000.

If I go into that dealer and they tell me it is even window sticker and nothing off, I am going to laugh and walk, saying they are going to add to the window sticker is insane.
          If you go bring your walking shoes, you will need em.

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
            Your truck is cute!

am I the only person wondering why this truck owner ran out of money for the lift in the rear?

Comment

I bought a Raptor in 2014 and I love the truck but I can't see buying a new one with a **** 6 cylinder in it. The whole idea of the raptor was the big v8. I took all the decals off mine when it was new and painted the fender flares the same color as the truck which is white, much cleaner look I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                I've seen several '17 models around and all of them are debadged. Apparently you can now order them that way.

Awesome looking trucks and I wish I could justify the expense, tomorrow!

Get one
                Let me drive it.
                [emoji23][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chris1962 View Post
                  I bought a Raptor in 2014 and I love the truck but I can't see buying a new one with a **** 6 cylinder in it. The whole idea of the raptor was the big v8. I took all the decals off mine when it was new and painted the fender flares the same color as the truck which is white, much cleaner look I think.

This comment is worthless without pics [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by LillDragun View Post
                    am I the only person wondering why this truck owner ran out of money for the lift in the rear?

Cali lean brah. All the DB's are doin it lol

Comment

Would absolutely LOVE to have one but I refuse to pay over sticker for any vehicle. Just my personal preference.

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                        Cali lean brah. All the DB's are doin it lol

It is called Carolina squat. Just about the most idiotic thing you could do to a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                          Get one
                          Let me drive it.
                          [emoji23][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Just borrow some money from the Escalade fund.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                            I've already lifted two of them. They are nice trucks. But I still like the tundra mid travel kits better.
                            Brand? I'm considering buying a Tundra

Comment

I believe the Raptor was actually developed for the Border Patrol if memory serves me right. For the money I would definitely rather have the Power Wagon.
                              Last edited by Pkripper; 03-30-2017, 02:56 PM.

Comment

The federal game warden in Hagerman national wildlife refuge drives a raptor

Comment

Working...
                                X