Good survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    The one thing I like about you sir is that when everyone lost all hope and rolled out the red carpet for Hillary ...You my friend defied such defeat and pulled everyone back together both mentally and physically and got us all back in line to push toward that republican victory. Hoorah my friend.....hoorah
    Lol! Seriously? Mike was the one maintaining that Hillary was the "anointed one", and would be elected regardless of what the voters did.

Comment

I usually describe myself as a libertarian-leaning conservative. The survey results show me as libertarian, but close to the conservative line. Several of the questions did not give me an option that exactly reflected my views but that's pretty close. I think a question about the constitution - originalist vs. "living constitution" - would be a good one to include.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        About where I expected, a libertarian with conservative tendancies

[ATTACH]846029[/ATTACH]
        X3

Comment

My star landed on conservative

Comment

I really did not agree with any of the choices on the last question, so I picked what I viewed as the lesser of 4 bad ideas.

Comment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Where I'd expect it, though not a huge fan of the choices given

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                  My star landed on conservative
                  Mine too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    Lol! Seriously? Mike was the one maintaining that Hillary was the "anointed one", and would be elected regardless of what the voters did.
                    You must be thinking of a different Mike. He was Trump all the way as I remember it. I think he just thought she would cheat her way in.

Comment

Told me what I already knew.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                        You must be thinking of a different Mike. He was Trump all the way as I remember it. I think he just thought she would cheat her way in.
                        No sir. Now that this forum is open again, look it up. Yes, he was a Trumpster for sure.......but he wasn't sure.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very surprising results given that I am very socially liberal.

-------------------------------
                            Violence never settles anything
                            -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                                There ya' go... I'm still a bit surprised that "THEY" allowed or maybe couldn't stop his win... "THEY" sure ain't done yet...

As for the survey... I stopped with the first question because it became apparent that the questions / answers are designed for a certain outcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X