Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2017, 07:57 AM   #351
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young
 
AntlerCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX.. El Dorado, Scheicher Co., TX.
Default

The Texans have a secret weapon to use against Brady this week!





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 09:20 AM   #352
Blood Trail
Pope & Young
 
Blood Trail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: where the manicorn hunts....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceg3s View Post
I don't think Dallas needed them. I admit that if this game was in Green Bay then I would be concerned, but at home, I'm not a bit worried.


Easy to say that when you're not suiting up and the best QB in the league is staring you down.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blood Trail is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 09:34 AM   #353
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Trail View Post
Easy to say that when you're not suiting up and the best QB in the league is staring you down.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ummm. Brady is playing Houston, not Dallas.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 09:53 AM   #354
Blood Trail
Pope & Young
 
Blood Trail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: where the manicorn hunts....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Ummm. Brady is playing Houston, not Dallas.


Yeah, obviously you don't own a TV.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blood Trail is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 10:07 AM   #355
Rubi513
Ten Point
 
Rubi513's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Conroe
Hunt In: Walker County
Default

You do realize Brady had to sit 4 games?
Not that I am not enjoying you giving the cowboy fans hell.
Rubi513 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 10:09 AM   #356
Irish_25
Ten Point
 
Irish_25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Stonewall, Texas
Hunt In: Stonewall, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Trail View Post
Yeah, obviously you don't own a TV.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So what you're saying is Brees, Ryan, and Cousins are better QBs than Rodgers. Got it, thanks.
Irish_25 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 10:11 AM   #357
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

New Orleans is still in it?
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 10:11 AM   #358
Blood Trail
Pope & Young
 
Blood Trail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: where the manicorn hunts....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish_25 View Post
So what you're saying is Brees, Ryan, and Cousins are better QBs than Rodgers. Got it, thanks.


Maybe this will help


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blood Trail is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 10:14 AM   #359
DapperDan
Ten Point
 
DapperDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Tomball Tx
Hunt In: Texas
Default

For the remaining romo fans.....

https://youtu.be/gqxTjJ5hIqk


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DapperDan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 10:17 AM   #360
Irish_25
Ten Point
 
Irish_25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Stonewall, Texas
Hunt In: Stonewall, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Trail View Post
Maybe this will help


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ohh. So going by playoff stats Rodgers is better than a bunch of Qbs not even playing football anymore this season and we shouldn't compare him to guys that have not played this postseason yet.
Irish_25 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 10:17 AM   #361
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Leon in October via text...."I don't know man....something wrong with Rodgers. Maybe he done. This whole team is bad "

Leon after 7 game win streak versus 7 crappy offenses......"Rodgers is the best QB EVA.......Packers Super Bowl bound!!!"

All aboard!!!
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 10:17 AM   #362
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Trail View Post
Maybe this will help


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Soooooooo, you're basing this on one game? Come on man!
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 10:29 AM   #363
Blood Trail
Pope & Young
 
Blood Trail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: where the manicorn hunts....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Soooooooo, you're basing this on one game? Come on man!


Who's better in the league than Rodgers? You might have a case for Brady. 22 TD passes and zero picks in the last 8 games don't get no better than that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blood Trail is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 10:33 AM   #364
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Trail View Post
Who's better in the league than Rodgers? You might have a case for Brady. 22 TD passes and zero picks in the last 8 games don't get no better than that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My point is, you showed stats for POST SEASON 2016. Everyone on that list is still trying to catch up to Dallas.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 10:34 AM   #365
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Ol poser *** not even from Wisconsin only a Packer fan for the last few years because his woman wears the pants.
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 10:35 AM   #366
Blood Trail
Pope & Young
 
Blood Trail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: where the manicorn hunts....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
My point is, you showed stats for POST SEASON 2016. Everyone on that list is still trying to catch up to Dallas.


We ain't talking about a team, we're talking about a player. Postseason is all that matters now.

For Green Bay to be playing like they have with a wide receiver who was 3rd on the depth chart starting at running back, you got to respect that.

We riding it all on Rodgers's back.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blood Trail is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 10:37 AM   #367
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Ol poser *** not even from Wisconsin only a Packer fan for the last few years because his woman wears the pants.


Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 10:40 AM   #368
Blood Trail
Pope & Young
 
Blood Trail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: where the manicorn hunts....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
My point is, you showed stats for POST SEASON 2016. Everyone on that list is still trying to catch up to Dallas.


Here's the total avg of QB ratings of the regular season:



Post season:




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blood Trail is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 10:41 AM   #369
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Anybody that doesn't think Rogers is a ****** is just being silly.

Screw the Packers though.
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 10:44 AM   #370
Blood Trail
Pope & Young
 
Blood Trail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: where the manicorn hunts....
Default Nfl playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Ol poser *** not even from Wisconsin only a Packer fan for the last few years because his woman wears the pants.

You posing by claiming to be an Indian, so you wouldn't mind posing to be a Packer fan. C'mon, There's room!





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blood Trail is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 01:14 PM   #371
ren087
Eight Point
 
ren087's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Pinehurst
Hunt In: Lease-less
Default

I see Alex Smith on that Post Season list right behind Aaron. He also holds the record for most consecutive passes in the playoffs without an interception, and has a perfect passer record as well!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Trail View Post
Here's the total avg of QB ratings of the regular season:



Post season:




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ren087 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 01:41 PM   #372
Traildust
Pope & Young
 
Traildust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Alvin, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ren087 View Post
I see Alex Smith on that Post Season list right behind Aaron. He also holds the record for most consecutive passes in the playoffs without an interception, and has a perfect passer record as well!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!
Poor 'ol Brady and Aikman are at the bottom of the stat game....they must suck!



LMFAO!
Traildust is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 01:44 PM   #373
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Trail View Post
Here's the total avg of QB ratings of the regular season:



Post season:




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Save your list. Arod is a legit bad ***, Tom Brady is the best that ever played.

Mark Sanchez....seriously. And Montana not even on the 1st list......that's all trash.
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 01:53 PM   #374
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young
 
AntlerCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX.. El Dorado, Scheicher Co., TX.
Default

Talk about a name that doesn't belong on that list...Sanchez????? Montana is not trash though. Come on. I'd take Montana over Alex Smith.
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 01:54 PM   #375
flatlander
Ten Point
 
flatlander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Corpus Christi
Hunt In: Llano
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
Save your list. Arod is a legit bad ***, Tom Brady is the best that ever played.
Mark Sanchez....seriously. And Montana not even on the 1st list......that's all trash.
Not being sarcastic, do you really think so? I think this discussion would make for a great thread after the Superbowl.

Hard to compare the 70s Staubach, Tarkenton, Bradshaw to the 80s Montana, Merino, Elway, to the way the game is played now with Brady, Rodgers, etc.

When I say hard to compare I mean the names are all great, it's the game that has changed so much.
flatlander is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 01:57 PM   #376
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young
 
AntlerCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX.. El Dorado, Scheicher Co., TX.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlander View Post
Not being sarcastic, do you really think so? I think this discussion would make for a great thread after the Superbowl.

Hard to compare the 70s Staubach, Tarkenton, Bradshaw to the 80s Montana, Merino, Elway, to the way the game is played now with Brady, Rodgers, etc.

When I say hard to compare I mean the names are all great, it's the game that has changed so much.


If all the old school guys you mentioned, I think Tarkenton would still be able to play in today's game with the skills he had.
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 02:03 PM   #377
Blood Trail
Pope & Young
 
Blood Trail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: where the manicorn hunts....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
Save your list. Arod is a legit bad ***, Tom Brady is the best that ever played.

Mark Sanchez....seriously. And Montana not even on the 1st list......that's all trash.


NO D-Mo! Favre is! He's a country boy who bow hunts.

Brady wears Uggs.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blood Trail is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 02:03 PM   #378
Raleigh
Ten Point
 
Raleigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pearland TX
Default

Headed up to New England to witness the butt whooping first hand. No delusions here. If we keep it close that would be a miracle.
Raleigh is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 02:04 PM   #379
Blood Trail
Pope & Young
 
Blood Trail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: where the manicorn hunts....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlander View Post
Not being sarcastic, do you really think so? I think this discussion would make for a great thread after the Superbowl.



Hard to compare the 70s Staubach, Tarkenton, Bradshaw to the 80s Montana, Merino, Elway, to the way the game is played now with Brady, Rodgers, etc.



When I say hard to compare I mean the names are all great, it's the game that has changed so much.


Yup. Much different game now. I agree.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blood Trail is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 02:04 PM   #380
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young
 
AntlerCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX.. El Dorado, Scheicher Co., TX.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raleigh View Post
Headed up to New England to witness the butt whooping first hand. No delusions here. If we keep it close that would be a miracle.


Post a pic in the stadium with your Texans gear on!
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 02:07 PM   #381
Irish_25
Ten Point
 
Irish_25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Stonewall, Texas
Hunt In: Stonewall, Texas
Default

Brady is the best ever. ... at cheating!!!
Irish_25 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 02:20 PM   #382
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Everyone yall mentioned was surrounded by all ti.e greats at RB and WR. Brady does it year after year with a buncha nobodies.
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 03:43 PM   #383
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlander View Post
Not being sarcastic, do you really think so? I think this discussion would make for a great thread after the Superbowl.



Hard to compare the 70s Staubach, Tarkenton, Bradshaw to the 80s Montana, Merino, Elway, to the way the game is played now with Brady, Rodgers, etc.



When I say hard to compare I mean the names are all great, it's the game that has changed so much.


I'm all ears for someone to make a better case than Brady...been waiting for years.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 03:53 PM   #384
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlerCollector View Post
Talk about a name that doesn't belong on that list...Sanchez????? Montana is not trash though. Come on. I'd take Montana over Alex Smith.


I meant the list is trash for not including Montana. He's top 3 without question.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 05:23 PM   #385
Ragin'
Pope & Young
 
Ragin''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montgomery, Texas
Hunt In: Texas, Oklahoma, Kentucky
Default




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ragin' is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 06:26 PM   #386
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young
 
AntlerCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX.. El Dorado, Scheicher Co., TX.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
I meant the list is trash for not including Montana. He's top 3 without question.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Whew! You had me worried. I agree with you
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 06:32 PM   #387
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlerCollector View Post
Whew! You had me worried. I agree with you
Must be that reading comprehension thing I keep hearing about.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 06:44 PM   #388
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young
 
AntlerCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX.. El Dorado, Scheicher Co., TX.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Must be that reading comprehension thing I keep hearing about.


The bright colors and pictures confis.. confewsed....it messed me up!
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 06:48 PM   #389
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlerCollector View Post
The bright colors and pictures confis.. confewsed....it messed me up!
Lmao!
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-12-2017, 02:41 PM   #390
Raleigh
Ten Point
 
Raleigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pearland TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlerCollector View Post
Post a pic in the stadium with your Texans gear on!
Will do but it wont be real-time as I do not have Tapatalk.
Raleigh is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-12-2017, 02:47 PM   #391
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Ol poser *** not even from Wisconsin only a Packer fan for the last few years because his woman wears the pants.
Ouch that smarted!
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-12-2017, 02:50 PM   #392
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point
 
ghostgoblin22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: athens, texas
Hunt In: east texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Ol poser *** not even from Wisconsin only a Packer fan for the last few years because his woman wears the pants.
lmfao hahahahaha
ghostgoblin22 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-12-2017, 02:57 PM   #393
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish_25 View Post
Brady is the best ever. ... at cheating!!!
Lots of people that don't understand thermodynamics and especially in the NFL commissioners office.
Just to make it simple, inflate a football to 13-14psi in a 75 degree room with compressed air that will be hotter than room temp(compression makes heat) then take it out side and lay in down of a 20 degree field for half an hour then re-measure the air pressure. Let me know what you get. Ever wonder why your car tires seem under inflated on a 20 degree morning? Ever wonder how your tires mysteriously became over inflated after driving a long time in 100 degree heat? I'll bet a dollar that the NFL never did any inflation tests on any football ever.

Oh, and Brady is the all time best QB ever. Except maybe for Slammin Sammy
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-12-2017, 05:25 PM   #394
Irish_25
Ten Point
 
Irish_25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Stonewall, Texas
Hunt In: Stonewall, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
Lots of people that don't understand thermodynamics and especially in the NFL commissioners office.
Just to make it simple, inflate a football to 13-14psi in a 75 degree room with compressed air that will be hotter than room temp(compression makes heat) then take it out side and lay in down of a 20 degree field for half an hour then re-measure the air pressure. Let me know what you get. Ever wonder why your car tires seem under inflated on a 20 degree morning? Ever wonder how your tires mysteriously became over inflated after driving a long time in 100 degree heat? I'll bet a dollar that the NFL never did any inflation tests on any football ever.

Oh, and Brady is the all time best QB ever. Except maybe for Slammin Sammy
Why did he destroy his phone then? Did it have Clinton emails on it? (I hear he's actually a trump guy.)
Irish_25 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-12-2017, 09:13 PM   #395
Smell the Glove
Ten Point
 
Smell the Glove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish_25 View Post
Why did he destroy his phone then? Did it have Clinton emails on it? (I hear he's actually a trump guy.)



If your contract stated that you didn't have to hand your personal phone over to your employer so that they could rifle thru it...would you just hand it over in good faith? I wouldn't. And I'm not remotely as high profile as that guy or his wife.

Also this, "my attorneys made it clear to the NFL that my actual phone device would not be subjected to investigation under ANY circumstances. As a member of a union, I was under no obligation to set a new precedent going forward, nor was I made aware at any time during Mr. Wells investigation, that failing to subject my cell phone to investigation would result in any discipline"
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-12-2017, 10:01 PM   #396
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish_25 View Post
Why did he destroy his phone then? Did it have Clinton emails on it? (I hear he's actually a trump guy.)
Superstar athlete with a super model wife, hand over his phone full of personal pictures and contacts.......No. Why should he have to? I'd have told them to go to hell too.


And for the record you could put 12lbs of air, 14lbs of air, or 5lbs of snot in a football and Tom Brady will still be the best qb there is, or has ever been.
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2017, 07:22 AM   #397
niceg3s
Ten Point
 
niceg3s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Austin, Texas
Hunt In: Own property in Smith/Cherokee.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
Superstar athlete with a super model wife, hand over his phone full of personal pictures and contacts.......No. Why should he have to? I'd have told them to go to hell too.


And for the record you could put 12lbs of air, 14lbs of air, or 5lbs of snot in a football and Tom Brady will still be the best qb there is, or has ever been.
I don't like Brady. Never have. But he's the best QB in the NFL, and the inflate gate thing was a bunch of crap. Goodell and the NFL's discipline policy is out of control. Look at Hardy, he was acquitted, but the NFL decided he was guilty. Then they let Gregory play for two games and then suspend him? I'd like to slam Goodell's hand in a car door, repeatedly.
niceg3s is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2017, 07:45 AM   #398
Bayouboy
Pope & Young
 
Bayouboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas City
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish_25 View Post
So what you're saying is Brees, Ryan, and Cousins are better QBs than Rodgers. Got it, thanks.
Put Breesus on one of the remaining playoff teams and he would be.
Bayouboy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2017, 07:52 AM   #399
Bayouboy
Pope & Young
 
Bayouboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas City
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Everyone yall mentioned was surrounded by all ti.e greats at RB and WR. Brady does it year after year with a buncha nobodies.
Brady has had some great tight ends, rb's, and receivers along the way. His offensive lines have also been very good. Plus, having a hall of fame coach does not hurt. He has had weapons.
Bayouboy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2017, 09:31 AM   #400
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Trail View Post
You posing by claiming to be an Indian, so you wouldn't mind posing to be a Packer fan. C'mon, There's room!





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Negative, although my last name is native American with the spelling changed from the Scottish sir name of Montieth.

Unlike YOU I claim to be a Caucasian.
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com