Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
    Boy, yall Cowboy fans sure feeling yourselves. I know it's been a long while since yall made it this far and you're excited and all, but let's get through this weekend. It will be a wise move not to ever, ever count the best QB in the league, Aaron Rodgers and Packers out.

Dale, I'm not a betting man, but I'll buy ya a beer at the next HH.
    We're not playing Brady yet .......and no one is counting the packers out. We know the potential the Cowboys have and have a healthy, confident and rested team. Come on Sunday!

#FinishThisFight

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Boy, yall Cowboy fans sure feeling yourselves. I know it's been a long while since yall made it this far and you're excited and all, but let's get through this weekend. It will be a wise move not to ever, ever count the best QB in the league, Aaron Rodgers and Packers out.

Boy you Packers fan are sure feeling yourselves with a make shift secondary and not playing anybody with a good offense the last 7 games. Hell no wonder y'all got on a hot streak.

See how that sounds?[emoji13][emoji23]

As we approach this Sunday’s Division matchup between the Cowboys and Packers, much will be made of the Packers’ seven-game win streak. Who have they beaten during that stretch?
      Last edited by Smart; 01-11-2017, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Agree!! It's going to be a good one and I'm a little nervous!!!!

Go Cowboys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Boy you Packers fan are sure feeling yourselves with a make shift secondary and not playing anybody with a good offense the last 7 games. Hell no wonder y'all got on a hot streak.

See how that sounds?[emoji13][emoji23]

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2017/...ame-win-streak

We're in the same boat we where in 2010 when we won the super bowl (in Jerrah's world).

We'll see, big boy. [emoji6]

Comment

I tell y'all what, the Cowboys better win, cuz if they don't, y'all gonna hate me. Might even wanna throw hands at the 'Nazna! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

What is the difference in your smack talk and our guys??????

Oh I forgot we are Cowboys fans? Anything we say is over zealous gloating!!

Go Cowboys

Comment

I tell y'all what, the Cowboys better win, cuz if they don't, y'all gonna hate me. Might even wanna throw hands at the 'Nazna! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It's been so **** long since we had a legitimate shot that everyone is just tired of slow playing the optimism. That 2014 team was pretty good, but that defense was really bad, and I felt like they could win a game or two in the POs, but not much else.

I'm far from guaranteeing anything with this bunch, but they are as good a team as there is out there. They are a better team than the packers, whether they can beat arod remains to be seen though.

Oh and the best qb in the game plays for New England.

Comment

I got a degree in [emoji90]talking. [emoji23]

Comment

It's not like we Cowboy fans aren't used to dealing with bandwagon fans of other teams on an annual basis....You are no different.. All aboard!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Leon packers.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	24480557

Comment

It's not like we Cowboy fans aren't used to dealing with bandwagon fans of other teams on an annual basis....You are no different.. All aboard!

[ATTACH]834930[/ATTACH]

Yep yep!!![emoji1303][emoji1303]

I got a degree in [emoji90]talking. [emoji23]

LOL no doubt brother! Gonna be a **** good game! I haven't been this excited in a long time!

Comment

Some folks sure spend a lot of time hating on the Cowboys.

I spend mine lovin on #88.

Go Cowboys!

Comment

[ATTACH]834930[/ATTACH]

The difference is I realize that Green Bay ain't paying me to be fan, nor is any other NFL teams paying their fans.

I don't get all emotional and block people on "Facebook" becuz of a game.

It's a game. Nothing less. Nothing more. And a game that I've throughly enjoy watching cowboys suffer for the past 20 years and ticking off their "fans"! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

With that being said, GO PACK GO!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                            Some folks sure spend a lot of time hating on the Cowboys.

I spend mine lovin on #88.

Go Cowboys!

Cuz I'm sure no other fans hate on any other team!

BRING THA PAIN!

Comment

The difference is I realize that Green Bay ain't paying me to be fan, nor is any other NFL teams paying their fans.

I don't get all emotional and block people on "Facebook" becuz of a game.

Comment

Cuz I'm sure no other fans hate on any other team!

BRING THA PAIN!

You're right about that. A few teams I cannot stand. It just seams the Cowboys get a ridiculous amount of hate even more than most teams. He'll some fans like seeing the Cowboys lose more than they like seeing their team win and that's just ludicrous.

Comment

Working...
                                X