Nfl playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
    Actually started watching them and being a fan in the Don Majkowski era. I even got to go watch them play the oilers in the dome. .

Mmmmmm-hmmmmm...

Comment

I'll call Cowboys and Pat's.

Texan fans need to enjoy our week as a playoff team. It will end soon.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
        You and me may be the only two Cowboys and Astros fans here
        Oh....there's plenty of them around
        I'll root for the Texans too....I couldn't think of a better super bowl in my life than a Cowboys vs. Texans.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Mmmmmm-hmmmmm...
          They had a great team when he played....easy to see the allure

Comment

Wild Card pretty much expected results...minus Osweiler didn't stink the place up

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              Oh....there's plenty of them around
              I'll root for the Texans too....I couldn't think of a better super bowl in my life than a Cowboys vs. Texans.
              I root for the Texans also. Just no Texans fans like the Cowboys. We all know why

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                They had a great team when he played....easy to see the allure
                Magical.... for one season ....then 6-10 and 4-12 while the Oilers were winning their division and making the playoffs..

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                  I root for the Texans also. Just no Texans fans like the Cowboys. We all know why

This is not true. I like both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by BULL21 View Post
                    Unlike the giants and that horrible offense, the cowboys offense won't give Rodgers that much time with the ball.

Huh???? #facepalm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
                      Huh???? #facepalm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's suggesting that Dallas' run game will keep Rodgers off the field which is exactly the plan and what they did during the season...

Comment

My thoughts on the game. Green Bay D will be in nickel package to keep up with our receivers. That gonna leave a lot of open holes for Zeke. Also, rogers is not going to have time in the pocket like he did yesterday. Cowboys handle them!

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                          My thoughts on the game. Green Bay D will be in nickel package to keep up with our receivers. That gonna leave a lot of open holes for Zeke. Also, rogers is not going to have time in the pocket like he did yesterday. Cowboys handle them!
                          I disagree 100%. I think they will make the rookie QB beat them with his arm.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            I disagree 100%. I think they will make the rookie QB beat them with his arm.
                            Packers are pretty thin at DB. Unless they find a way to get pressure against the best OL in the NFL, they will have a hard time covering Beasley, Witten and Elliott with a Safety or LB.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              He's suggesting that Dallas' run game will keep Rodgers off the field which is exactly the plan and what they did during the season...
                              ^^^Yup.

I like the slow ground and pound 5-yards at a time clock eating football.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X