No announcement yet.

Bisch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made one more step up. I'm at 44# now. Hopefully it will not be too long before i am back to my regular draw weight!

Bisch

Comment

Nice glad to hear .

Comment

Things are surely looking up! I shot my 50# bow today. Got off about 30 shots before I just could not do it anymore. It was ugly, and I could not hit the bullseye because i could not hold steady, BUT, I did it.

Two weeks ago I could not shoot this bow 3 times!!!

Bisch

Comment

Easy man, and don't get to carried away. Glad you are pulling and shooting the 50, but seriously don't get to fast. Re-injury can happen- even to legends.

Comment

Yeah like my PT tells me, take it slow! Don't rush it, you can kill lots of animals with that 44# bow.....

Comment

Your getting better , pretty soon it will be all a bad dream ..

Comment

Glad you are better Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by paulvrana View Post
                  Glad you are better Bisch
                  Not all the way there yet, but getting there!

Have not seen you around in a while. I hope all is well on your end, Paul!

Thanks for all the well wishes, guys!

Bisch

Comment

Glad you're improving.

Comment

Bisch

UPDATE: I got about 120 shots off in a row in 3 shot groups today with my 50# Blueridge!!! I stopped because it was getting dark, and not because my arm was giving out. This is the first time sine June 11th that I have been able to shoot this bow without my arm collapsing!!!! I am a happy camper right now. My arm is still not "right", but it is getting better slowly. This is my last 3 shots from 15yds as it was getting dark (like right when I might be shooting a critter ):

Bisch
                      Last edited by Bisch; 07-31-2016, 08:16 PM.

Comment

That's great news Jerry!

Comment

Wish you the best, my shoulders,elbows are not aging well do to being a contractor all my life. Slow and steady finishes the race.

Comment

Glad to see you're back at it a little. I had some left arm numbness too. Chiropractor said it's something in my neck. Said anti inflammatory and ice packs on neck area. Seemed to help a little. Wasn't as bad as yours though bro. Pm in your box buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                              UPDATE: I got about 120 shots off in a row in 3 shot groups today with my 50# Blueridge!!! I stopped because it was getting dark, and not because my arm was giving out. This is the first time sine June 11th that I have been able to shoot this bow without my arm collapsing!!!! I am a happy camper right now. My arm is still not "right", but it is getting better slowly. This is my last 3 shots from 15yds as it was getting dark (like right when I might be shooting a critter ):

Bisch
                              Get well soon...

Comment

Originally posted by spotsanddots View Post
                                Glad to see you're back at it a little. I had some left arm numbness too. Chiropractor said it's something in my neck. Said anti inflammatory and ice packs on neck area. Seemed to help a little. Wasn't as bad as yours though bro. Pm in your box buddy.
                                Did not get a PM from you if you sent one?

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X