No announcement yet.

Trophy Room/Office - Aquarium build!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love me some fist tank. That's a nice set up but tell us you will be getting at least 1 Oscar. ��

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Very nice....just curious, why the lights on the top of the van? Is there emergencies in the fish business?
        Last edited by jaspermac; 05-25-2016, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Any updates Oscar?

Comment

Looking good. Ready to see the fish in tank pic.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
              Looks goods, African cichlids are hardy fish, I could not kill mine when I tried.
              Right!

Mine actually had babies that grew up to about 4 inches when I gave them away. Found out later what a 4 inch cichlid sells for. We had yellow and black and the blue ones. Hearty fish for sure

Comment

Trophy Room/Office - Aquarium build!!

Where are the fish pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool tank. Why did you pick African cichlids? I've had a lot of tanks in my life and my favorite have definitely been native Texas fish.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                    Cool tank. Why did you pick African cichlids? I've had a lot of tanks in my life and my favorite have definitely been native Texas fish.

I'd recommend carp or gaspergoo!!! [emoji23][emoji3]

Nice setup man!

Comment

Ain't completed without some gaspers or carp. Very hardy fish I'm told. And ain't bad tasting when deep fried. 👍

Comment

Fish pics coming up now, but I will answer this questions first as I gotta download that stuff.
                        Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
                        Way cool. I raise tropical fish and have since I was 7. I know lots of people including a really good fish club in Houston. If you get hard core about it hit me up and I will get you the information.

-john
                        I will do sir. Lets see how this goes as I have never had a tank this big. My biggest was 30 gallon that is in my game room. It now looks tiny compared to this thing.
                        Originally posted by BO-N-ARO View Post
                        Love me some fist tank. That's a nice set up but tell us you will be getting at least 1 Oscar. ��
                        LOL........had two in college! I aint sure they can go with these fish though.
                        Originally posted by jaspermac View Post
                        Very nice....just curious, why the lights on the top of the van? Is there emergencies in the fish business?
                        LMAO.........I gotta ask him that next week!
                        Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                        I have had tropical fish all my life. I even remember the 10 gallon tank my folks got us in the 70's. In college i have had small bass, catfish and even a small needle nose gar.

Comment

You should put a juvenile flathead in there with them. Cool looking tank btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
                            You should put a juvenile flathead in there with them. Cool looking tank btw.

Comment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X