Fortress Feeders - Houston Hunters Extravaganza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortress Feeders - Houston Hunters Extravaganza

If anyone plans to be at the Hunters Extravaganza tomorrow in Houston stop by and see us at booth 752.

We have 4 Rice Bran Feeders left. Show special $900.00!
    Attached Files

Looks good Bruce!

Comment

How does it work? Does it have an auger to keep it from clogging? Rice bran tends to harden pretty quick with little moisture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
        How does it work? Does it have an auger to keep it from clogging? Rice bran tends to harden pretty quick with little moisture.

this feeder does not clog. Great design..

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post

No Auger needed. We have had incredible rainfall the last 6 years. The way the feeder is designed rain rolls to the end away from the feed. Any moisture or wicking is minimum even with very heavy rain. The deer will break it up and clean it out.

Fortress Feeders, Rice Bran Feeder, Timed, Coon Proof - serving Texas

Check out the photo gallery.. 2 years field proven. No clogs.
            Last edited by Archery1st; 08-06-2017, 07:17 AM.

Comment

I stopped by the booth today to take a closer look at the timed rice bran feeder. This is the real deal for feeding rice bran in timed ratios. I did not have the coin today to purchase one of these. However, it will certainly be on my list of excellent products in the future. Bruce was very informative and took plenty of time to answer my questions. I apologize, I forgot the other gentleman's name there at the booth. Nice folks to deal with. When I have used rice bran in the past I threw it on the ground or in a trough. I have spooked deer off my feeder on more than one occasion since they can feed at whatever time they want to. This product will assist in solving that situation. Great product.

Comment

Will you be at any other of the TTHA shows?

Comment

Originally posted by Outback77 View Post
                  Will you be at any other of the TTHA shows?
                  No this was the only show I could make this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                    I stopped by the booth today to take a closer look at the timed rice bran feeder. This is the real deal for feeding rice bran in timed ratios. I did not have the coin today to purchase one of these. However, it will certainly be on my list of excellent products in the future. Bruce was very informative and took plenty of time to answer my questions. I apologize, I forgot the other gentleman's name there at the booth. Nice folks to deal with. When I have used rice bran in the past I threw it on the ground or in a trough. I have spooked deer off my feeder on more than one occasion since they can feed at whatever time they want to. This product will assist in solving that situation. Great product.
                    Thanks for the feedback. Good to meet you Byron - thanks for stopping by.

Comment

Working...
                    X