No announcement yet.

Who's still in the hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m still waiting to see any deer, much less a target buck.

Comment

I have not killed anything yet but thats only because i have not wanted to and i have not gotten a close enough look at the big one i saw 3 weeks ago.
      Besides, it give me reason to go to the lease

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
        I thought you were joking!
        I freaking wish lol

Comment

Saw an 8 with a drop tine in McCulloch county 3 weeks ago. He’s got me all messed up in the head. Passed up some good deer waiting on him. Unless he walks out I’ll not shoot a deer this year.

Comment

Trophy down and 2 culls down. Still chasing culls, management buck and does. Goin on a killin spree this weekend.

Comment

Still One out There!!

Headed out tomorrow morning for The Angelo area...there is still a very good 8 point, probably more, visiting my area...maybe this weekend?

Just yesterday Momma and I had to dodge a Doe and nice 8 point on a road just outside the Granbury city limits. He was chasing her for all he was worth, traffic was busy so hope they made it. Here's my Big Boy from last weekend..still pumped over him.
              Attached Files

Comment

Been watching does, babies and young'uns all season it's getting to be Go Time for us December thru New Year's

Comment

got it done sunday afternoon ,after chasing him for two months,now its time to head south and i can't hardly wait.

Comment

I'm tagged out at the lease. But hunting Waco Corp land starting Saturday. We shall see.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Will start chasing in the next week on my place. For last three years peak rut activity we have witnessed has been within a day or two of December 6. Several new bucks showing up on camera. Exciting time to be in the woods. Just wish work would quit getting in the way of hunting.....

Comment

I'm still at it

Comment

My spots are just starting to heat up. I hope to have at least 2 shooter bucks walk in front of me in the next 6 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            I have not killed anything yet but thats only because i have not wanted to and i have not gotten a close enough look at the big one i saw 3 weeks ago.
                            Besides, it give me reason to go to the lease
                            Im with you on that. Put my son on a doe and my relative on a pig still holding out for the big one. We got a month and half to get it done

Comment

Haven't gotten to hunt much.

Comment

Workin on getting my boy on his first buck this weekend- rut should be starting to happen out in Big Lake.

Comment

Working...
                                X