No announcement yet.

Tuthdoc Memorial Shoot Announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a California start where you can start any time from 9:00 to 11:00 or does everyone start at 9:00?

Comment

Hey Ricky T, It's Cali., start show up gather a group of three or four shooters and start shooting. Hope to see ya there.

Comment

Thanks, JPT. Get some sleep.

Comment

For those planning to come shoot from out of town, the big NHRA race is going to be in town just down the road, so motel rooms will be harder to find real close, you might want to consider reserving early, as in now. You could even get a couple of days of racing in. As far as start time we are a California start but we plan on kicking things off at 9 with a prayer, then its on anytime, we would like to get it rolling so we can get done, draw for the money, auction the prizes off and get folks on the road as early as possible.

Comment

Sound like something I would love to do. I have never shot 3D but I sure would like to start and this is as good a time as any. What's the entry fee going to be? Or is it just donation only?

Comment

$15 and a dollar each for mulligans, you can buy 2. We will also have a novelty shoot or 2.

Comment

Novelty as in for beginners? So I wouldn't shoot against folks that shoot 3D all the time I would shoot more against folks just starting 3D? Excuse my ignorance...

Comment

Novelty is extra curricular activities following the shoot, such as long shot, iron banana shot, and what we call our club steak where we set out ten stakes in difficult situations, winners takes half the pot. As far as the 3d shoot itself we have a novice class, it is the blue stake, a 35 yard max distance. The novelty shoots are mainly for the bravehearts and daring. Main thing is we want you to have fun so you will come back!

Comment

35 yards, that's it? I might not shoot bullet holes at 50 but I like distance when practicing

Comment

here is a link to our shooting classes. We don't have a novice class shooting the longer yardages, shoot the bow hunter release class (red stake).

Comment

Bow Donation

First I want to say in a very sincere way, Thank you, to all involved in making this happen. Here is the information on the Strothers Bow, that was donated to auction off at the shoot. It is a 28"/65# all Predator Camo, Cracker Strings, Sword Twilight Hunter 5 Pin sight - .019 pins, Ripcord Code Red Rest, TD logo Waterbuffalo horn grips.

Donations were made by Strother Archery, Sword Sights, Ripcord, Robsarchery (Rattler Grips) and forum members: mitchbcs, strummer, vortexan, mchildress, Brandon Hare, and others. Possible donation coming from Game Plan Gear to go along with this.
                        Attached Files

Comment

that bow is cool!!

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this...need to do some more practicing though without my rangefinder...that thing can be a real crutch sometimes.

Comment

This is a dumb question, but, do we know if we're going to be doing a known or unknown distance competition yet?

Comment

Originally posted by misfire50 View Post
                                First I want to say in a very sincere way, Thank you, to all involved in making this happen. Here is the information on the Strothers Bow, that was donated to auction off at the shoot. It is a 28"/65# all Predator Camo, Cracker Strings, Sword Twilight Hunter 5 Pin sight - .019 pins, Ripcord Code Red Rest, TD logo Waterbuffalo horn grips.

Donations were made by Strother Archery, Sword Sights, Ripcord, Robsarchery (Rattler Grips) and forum members: mitchbcs, strummer, vortexan, mchildress, Brandon Hare, and others. Possible donation coming from Game Plan Gear to go along with this.
                                WOW! That's a sweet looking rig! THe predator camo on it is awesome!
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X