Comment

Josh Huepel to UCF?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Josh Huepel to UCF?
        Yep. Official

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          Bearkats back for another shot at the National Championship.
          James Madison and North Dakota St will be hard to beat.

Comment

Im in for the pick em

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              James Madison and North Dakota St will be hard to beat.
              Yup, gonna be some good games. Hope it comes down to James Madison and SHSU.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Hmmm. Sad thing is if he didn't do it, it will be nearly impossible to prove his innocence.

Your boy Zeke says hey.....

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  Josh Huepel to UCF?

Daaang was Sumlin too expensive?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Just started remembering? Hmmm. I'm guessing there's not a rape kit from the 16th then, likely not any credible witnesses either.

He may have ****** her off. This is not to be taken lightly, but the cry wolf bit has become an issue as well.

Agreed....that's a little late to be "remembering it". Probably a woman scorned..

If its true them I reserve the right to remove that opinion.

Comment

Will give the girl benefit of doubt - if its found he did it... then throw him in a hole.
                      ...but if an investigation shows otherwise she should do time - and i mean a lot of it.

Comment

Much more difficult to prove than multiple facial fractures administered on video....all cool in Normal oklahoma though.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Just started remembering? Hmmm. I'm guessing there's not a rape kit from the 16th then, likely not any credible witnesses either.

He may have ****** her off. This is not to be taken lightly, but the cry wolf bit has become an issue as well.

She got drunk, had sex and either regretted it or like you said he pizzed her off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Much more difficult to prove than multiple facial fractures administered on video....all cool in Normal oklahoma though.
                            Yeah, poor kid from Katy fell in with the wrong crowd when he crossed the Red.

Comment

Any word on Brewster?

Comment

Faced with major backlash from players and parents seeking to transfer but facing school-enforced restrictions, Ole Miss reversed course and lifted limitations on football transfers this afternoon. Story to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X