Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made it tonight. Great

Comment

Made it today with chili grind wild hog. It's awesome!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	24276946

Comment

Sounds good

Comment

This looks great. Did you cube a ham, backstrap or tenderloin? Or does it even seem to matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            This looks great. Did you cube a ham, backstrap or tenderloin? Or does it even seem to matter?
            I have a bunch of chili grind wild sow. The OP used cubed. I don't think it matters.

Comment

I used cubed cuts from a feral hog back leg (ham) for that first batch. Making it again tonight. I have some hamburger ground hog from two I shot last season that I'm gonna try, as well. I've always liked making stews from ground venison, so I'm sure it will be as good and cubed.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                I used cubed cuts from a feral hog back leg (ham) for that first batch. Making it again tonight. I have some hamburger ground hog from two I shot last season that I'm gonna try, as well. I've always liked making stews from ground venison, so I'm sure it will be as good and cubed.
                Thank you and good luck with the next batch!

Comment

Made this tonight, whole family loved it!!!!! Its in the rotation now for sure!

Comment

Going to have to try this!

Comment

I changed mine up a little and used canned whole Hatch brand green chiles. Cutting them up into bigger pieces made it even better. This dish gets better each time I make it.

Comment

sounds great. Make it thicker and turn it into Chili Verde. That's how I make it. Just take out most of the water.

Comment

Have mercy, that sounds good. I need to find a reasonable sized pig this weekend.

Did you dream this up, Larry? Seems like a can of rotel in there could only add depth to it...?

Comment

Im making that when I get home from Hillbilly country(WV)

Comment

Thats it I am making it tonight!!!

Comment

I made this last night and it was beyond good.

Goig to make again this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X