No announcement yet.

John McCain does it again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has been a crying little b!tch since the mooslum beat his sorry ***. But that's another story. He will not do anything to help the GOP in any way shape or form. Just counting the days till he wakes up one morning and can't function and they have to replace him. But watch and see that the state of Nevada will elect a liberal next time.

Comment

I believe most people here voted for him during his run for president.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
        I believe most people here voted for him during his run for president.
        T'was the lesser of two very evil, evils...

But for me, it exposed him as the true left leaning centrist he was. He lost because there was only light shades different between he and Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          T'was the lesser of two very evil, evils...

But for me, it exposed him as the true left leaning centrist he was. He lost because there was only light shades different between he and Obama

....and he was terrified to step on the black guy's toes.

Comment

Just repeal the flucking thing already!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
              Just repeal the flucking thing already!!

When was the last time you saw ANY piece of legislation repealed?

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eWEsv4-Vac"]John McCain explains why Obamacare MUST be REPEALED and REPLACED during 2016 campaign - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Given McCain's vote, that video shines a bright light on the true character of that man. What a weasel. Pathetic.

Comment

Rino

Comment

He's a senile old ******* that needs to go.

Arizona people need to get their head out of their ***.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        When was the last time you saw ANY piece of legislation repealed?

Just the other day....Jim Crow laws. Pay attention.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                          So many of our politicians forget that. But it's a fundamental piece of government. You are elected by your constituents, which is whatever district you represent in your state. The nation elects a president based on his agenda as what's right for the country.
                          John McCain's "district" is obviously the state of Arizona, and I haven't seen evidence showing that the majority of his constituents wanted him to support Graham-Cassidy. On the other hand, I have seen analysis that indicates Arizona would be one of the biggest losers in federal funding to states if Graham-Cassidy were to pass.

On a related note, a poll of Arizona voters in late July reportedly had the following results:

Support GOP "skinny repeal": 6%
                          Repeal and replace Obamacare: 36%
                          Keep Obamacare but make changes: 49%

Assuming these numbers are similar for Graham-Cassidy, it seems McCain has sided with a plurality of Arizonans over Trump and the GOP. Another maverick moment...

I didn't find Senator McCain's official statement from yesterday to be very consistent with the position he communicated during his 2016 re-election campaign, but I do think it might be the most sensible thing I've read this year about the political process that should be used to reform healthcare in the US.

Comment

I'm surprised the hero worshippers aren in here to tell us his military service outshines anything and that we are scum for disliking a him.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              I'm surprised the hero worshippers aren in here to tell us his military service outshines anything and that we are scum for disliking a him.

Sent from my iPhone using
                              Tapatalk

They are distinct and separate issues. If a war hero returns home and beats his wife, he is still a wife beater.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                                They are distinct and separate issues. If a war hero returns home and beats his wife, he is still a wife beater.
                                So what do you call the war hero who returns home and dresses like a Republican to get in office, votes like a Democrat, lies, and tries to destroy the country before he dies?

Comment

Working...
                                X