Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 saltwater fishing thread

Dadgummit!!!

5/17 @ 7:20am Tropical Alert Models are all suggesting a Tropical System including a HURRICANE will move out of the Caribbean into the GULF OF MEXICO late next week. From South Texas to South...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
      Dadgummit!!!

5/17 @ 7:20am Tropical Alert Models are all suggesting a Tropical System including a HURRICANE will move out of the Caribbean into the GULF OF MEXICO late next week. From South Texas to South...

I finally finished cleaning all the junk the last one destroyed.... haven't even gotten the replacement building up yet, FML.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post
        I finally finished cleaning all the junk the last one destroyed.... haven't even gotten the replacement building up yet, FML.

I hear you. I am still trying to remove all the dadgum stickers Harvey deposited throughout our yard. Maybe if one does hit, it will help my neighbor finish tearing down his mold riddled building that is now partially on our place. I have to think positive if one is going to hit us again

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Headed out to West Matty this evening, gonna stay till Tuesday with my pops and fish a couple of days pretty hard. I'll post pics and give reports... Sunday through Tuesday, we'll probably have most of the bay to ourselves. Wind has picked up a little but not much. Calling for SE 12 to 15, with a strong tide peaking mid day. Should be an awesome trip...water temps are still holding nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Headed out to West Matty this evening, gonna stay till Tuesday with my pops and fish a couple of days pretty hard. I'll post pics and give reports... Sunday through Tuesday, we'll probably have most of the bay to ourselves. Wind has picked up a little but not much. Calling for SE 12 to 15, with a strong tide peaking mid day. Should be an awesome trip...water temps are still holding nicely.
              Good luck. Should be a good time. I'll be in East Bay tomorrow.
              Last edited by panhandlehunter; 05-20-2018, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                Good luck. Should be a good time. I'll be in East Bay tomorrow.
                Good luck bubba keep us posted...

Comment

We’ll be out in West on Tuesday, let’s try and hook up out on the water. I’ll text you that morning.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                    We’ll be out in West on Tuesday, let’s try and hook up out on the water. I’ll text you that morning.
                    Sounds good bubba!

Comment

Wind was like 18-20 yesterday. Sucked! Tomorrow should be good though.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                        Dadgummit!!!

OH HECK NO!!! I gotta call somebody! They got to keep this from even sniffin' the Gulf! I got fish to catch Memorial Day and following that week! We can't have no dang storm, NOT NOW!!

Me 'n the Good Lord gonna have a talk about this later tonight for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          OH HECK NO!!! I gotta call somebody! They got to keep this from even sniffin' the Gulf! I got fish to catch Memorial Day and following that week! We can't have no dang storm, NOT NOW!!

Me 'n the Good Lord gonna have a talk about this later tonight for sure!

Sorry for the scare! I found out after the fact the link is B.S. (thank the good Lord!). I’m right there with you on fish to catch. We will be back down home in two weeks for a week and I plan to put a hurting on the bay!!!

Comment

Caught this 38” bull red in West Matagorda yesterday. Warriors Weekend. My heroes were pretty excited!

Comment

Tough fishing in the wind with the warriors but we had a blast!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CLR View Post
                                Tough fishing in the wind with the warriors but we had a blast!

It was really tough. But we still had a great time.

Comment

Working...
                                X