No announcement yet.

Trespasser help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lone Wolf, how many times did you edit your reply to my comment? Lol. I hope I didn’t come across as being rude or having “my panties in a wad”.... I was just curious why he was asking people on TBH when The trespasser is local and finding his information should be a whole lot more practical going local ?

Comment

A lot of Melanin in that elbow skin. Good luck solving your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
        Seriously? I live here! This is my home property. I do not know the guy personally. He frequents our road as I recognize the vehicle. Is he an adjoining neighbor? No! Does he have the right to just go through my gate and help himself 15 minutes around my property? No!

I want a name and instead of waiting for his sorry a to take another joy ride on my place I will post a pic and see if I can get details. Clear enough? Do I need to add to my story?

Land is no different than a home! How would some of you like to come home and know someone's just helped themselves into your place and looked around? Frustrating especially after dealing with hog doggers 2 months ago! People need to respect other people's property!
        No, no need to add to the story. You made yourself clear. If I see the truck down this way I will PM you.

Comment

Gotta love east texas

Comment

Happens all over the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              Seriously? I live here! This is my home property. I do not know the guy personally. He frequents our road as I recognize the vehicle. Is he an adjoining neighbor? No! Does he have the right to just go through my gate and help himself 15 minutes around my property? No!

I want a name and instead of waiting for his sorry a to take another joy ride on my place I will post a pic and see if I can get details. Clear enough? Do I need to add to my story?

Land is no different than a home! How would some of you like to come home and know someone's just helped themselves into your place and looked around? Frustrating especially after dealing with hog doggers 2 months ago! People need to respect other people's property!
              Anvilhead, this isn't directed at you FYI. Not directed at anyone really unless the shoe fits.

Jason, too many people that have never owned land before (not leased) don't understand that's your home, not your lease. They think its okay for people to just walk around over you land, cut fences, shoot up the place, trash your stands etc..... Look up my trespasser threads and see how many TBH members flamed me for daring to protect my property. Good indicator on how many have no problem crossing fences and hunting other peoples land. Its called poaching and trespassing and they should be hung by their tiny ***** from the nearest tree for an hour or two so they can think about what they've done.
              Last edited by Ætheling; 05-14-2018, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                Anvilhead, this isn't directed at you FYI. Not directed at anyone really unless the shoe fits.

Jason, too many people that have never owned land before (not leased) don't understand that's your home, not your lease. They think its okay for people to just walk around over you land, cut fences, shoot up the place, trash your stands etc..... Look up my trespasser threads and see how many TBH members flamed me for daring to protect my property. Good indicator on how many have no problem crossing fences and hunting other peoples land. Its called poaching and trespassing and they should be hung by their tiny dicks from the nearest tree for an hour or two so they can think about what they've done.
                X2

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                  Happens all over the U.S.
                  Very true, but this thread is regarding an east Texas property/property owner.

Comment

I know, I even read the posts! Just a comment! Also I live in East TX!

Comment

Is the gate designed to keep things in or things out?

Has he cut or damaged the gate or lock in order to get in or does he only visit when it’s open.

How would one know they are not welcome to enter the property? Any signage or indicators?

Comment

Originally posted by J-Carp View Post
                        Is the gate designed to keep things in or things out?

Has he cut or damaged the gate or lock in order to get in or does he only visit when it’s open.

How would one know they are not welcome to enter the property? Any signage or indicators?
                        So we now assume that an open gate or lack of a gate is an open invitation to enter a property that doesn't belong to you or you have been previously been given permission to enter?? SMDH

If I see your front door open I am welcome to just walk into your home with no invitation other than an open front door?
                        Last edited by Fargus; 05-14-2018, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Remote operated electric gate, maybe with solar charger?

If it’s truly a dedicated privatly owned road to your property only they shouldn’t be there and signs should be adheared to. Otherwise they could get shot.

But I know there are “private roads” that go through privately owned land pretty often. Not that this is the case here.

J

Comment

I'm at a loss to understand the comments disparaging the OP. I can only assume you are folks that have never owned any property. Once you've found, bought, and worked your *** off building a piece of land up into what you want, you don't want any goober off the street treating it like it's public land.

I lock my gate going and coming, it looks the same whether I'm there or not. If you know me, you can call and if I'm there I'll open it. If you don't know me, you're not welcome. BTW, I treat other folks' property the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                              I'm at a loss to understand the comments disparaging the OP. I can only assume you are folks that have never owned any property. Once you've found, bought, and worked your *** off building a piece of land up into what you want, you don't want any goober off the street treating it like it's public land.

I lock my gate going and coming, it looks the same whether I'm there or not. If you know me, you can call and if I'm there I'll open it. If you don't know me, you're not welcome. BTW, I treat other folks' property the same way.
                              I questioned OPs turning to TBH to track down the guy when there appeared to be other local options. That sent OP into melt mode. That being the situation, I would like to clear the air (if you were including my exchange in your post). I am 110% behind landowner rights and the prosecution of trespassers. It was pointed out that this guy may have been on OPs land with good intentions, but we really know that’s not the case. He saw an open gate and took it as his opportunity to do a scouting mission. Had OP caught him he would’ve come up with some two bit excuse about looking for dogs or what have you. If my post earlier came off as disparaging I apologize perhaps I’m cranky today .....I worked my *** off all weekend on my land.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post

The OP said he sees the truck weekly. Wouldn’t it be easy to just flag him down when you see him instead of going out and ranting on the World Wide Web? Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X