The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
    If you are ever in Lubbock pm me and come by the restaurant I always have it in the bar.
    Will do

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
      Been looking for this also

I have seen it at both our local Spec's and Total Wine the last couple of weeks.

Comment

If you are ever in Lubbock pm me and come by the restaurant I always have it in the bar.
        I come to Lubbock quite frequently to visit my mom and friends. What restaurant?

Comment

Cool bottle too. My wife doesn't even complain if I leave it out.
          Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
          I bought a bottle of this on this recommendation tonight, holy mother! This may be my favorite bourbon yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
            What’s market price on this bottle?

I saw some for $72 the other day but wasn’t sure if that was fair or not. I’d like to try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            That is about what I paid I think.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
              I come to Lubbock quite frequently to visit my mom and friends. What restaurant?
              4ore golf. We have 40 plus bottles of whiskey in our bar upstairs including most of what is listed here. Come by and ask for Keith. I’ll help you decide.

Comment

4ore golf. We have 40 plus bottles of whiskey in our bar upstairs including most of what is listed here. Come by and ask for Keith. I’ll help you decide.
                I'll be in Lubbock this weekend, I might drop by if I have time!

Comment

Cool. Will try to stop by next time I’m in town.

Comment

Picked up a couple more John J Bowman Single Barrels, since I seem to run through it quickly. Also picked up a Blade and Bow to take yo the cabin this weekend because it is one of my brother-in-law’s favorites. Also picked up a Romberger’s, because I have heard good things about it. Never had it before, so it very well might be a shelf ****.

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
                      Picked up a couple more John J Bowman Single Barrels, since I seem to run through it quickly. Also picked up a Blade and Bow to take yo the cabin this weekend because it is one of my brother-in-law’s favorites. Also picked up a Romberger’s, because I have heard good things about it. Never had it before, so it very well might be a shelf ****.

Nice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                        Nice!!!
                        I was wondering if someone kidnapped you when you didn't comment on my IW Harper post. I feel like I done discovered something.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                          I was wondering if someone kidnapped you when you didn't comment on my IW Harper post. I feel like I done discovered something.
                          Sorry, been fishing for five days. I haven’t tried it, but will pick up the next one I see.

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                            I'll be in Lubbock this weekend, I might drop by if I have time!
                            come on by. Lots of good whiskey setting here waiting on someone to drink it. Great chance to find your personal favorite.

Comment

Decide to buy this wheat bourbon, it’s from the same distillery as the I.W. Harper. And named after the Bernheim brothers. I’ll let y’all know what I think later tonight.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0398.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	24539315

Comment

It’s good, not bad for the $25 price tag. It reminds me of Larceny for those who have tried it. I probably won’t buy again, I like my Weller!

Comment

Working...
                                X