Yildiz 20 ga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yildiz 20 ga

In the market for a new 20 ga and academy put this on sale and was thinking about buying it. Iv never had a O/U and would like to try one. Figured since iv got a couple hundred dollars in gift cards i would be out the door for less than $250 and a gun i would not have to worry about scratching up in west texas shooting birds and clays. Any body have any expiernce with the Yildiz.

For the money, you can’t beat em. I had a 12ga o/u and never had an issue.

Comment

I have one in 12 ga. Never even shot it yet. It looks and feels great.

Comment

I bought one a couple years ago and love it. They weigh a lot less than the 870 I was using.

Comment

Probably 1000 rounds thru the 20 we have. I keep saying I'm gonna shop for a 410

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought my son a yildez 20 10 years ago and have thousands of rounds fired through it. I bought me a 12 3 years ago. Both are great guns and shoot good.

Comment

alrighty then, sounds like i will swing by and pick it up tomorrow

Comment

Great guns.

Check all the ones they have in stock for wood quality. Some of them have amazing figure.

Comment

I have the 12 and the 20. Love them both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have put a couple thousand rounds through my 12. Still works great.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Have probably put a thousand through my 20, dove and teal. I'm about to paint mine and dedicate it to teal and buy another one for dove hunting. Love it

Comment

Pretty darn happy with my 12 gauge

Comment

For the money, it’s a good gun

Comment

Everyone knows to kill a dove you need a Benelli Superblack Eagle 3.

I own a Yildiz 20 and coupled with a Briley light modified choke, it's a dove killin, clay busting machine! No issues in the 4 years I've owned it.

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
                              Everyone knows to kill a dove you need a Benelli Superblack Eagle 3.

I own a Yildiz 20 and coupled with a Briley light modified choke, it's a dove killin, clay busting machine! No issues in the 4 years I've owned it.
                              You also need a 12ga with 00 buck to kill WW doves. Leave the 20ga for the little kids.....🤣

Comment

Working...
                              X