No announcement yet.

Browning trail camera - reviews please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The browning strike force is an awesome camera so far for me. Trailcampro.com gives them high reviews.

Comment

I have the strike force and it works great! here r some pics from it.

Comment

I have 2 Browning Spec ops and love em!

Comment

I have the Range and so far so good. Night pics a little grainy but it's good enough. Battery life seems ok for now.

Comment

just bought 2 of the range ops at academy and put them out in kansas.
            on sale at academy for $99. will see how they do in 3 weeks

Comment

Got one of these about 2 weeks ago and put it out, pulled card and night pics are worse than the WGIs I have owned

Put card back in it and going to give another week and then decide if I am going to take it back. Kept receipt, packaging and plastic bag it came in

BTW I paid $89

Comment

Originally posted by tloc1000 View Post
                Thanks for the review. I was seriously considering getting it. http://www.trailcampro.com/browningrangeopsreview.aspxgave it glowing reviews so now I'm looking at the Covert cams.
                Don't make that mistake either. I bought two of the MP6 Black IR at the Hunter's Extravaganza and they take the worst pictures of any camera manufacturer I have ever used. I just bought 2 of the new E2 Cuddebacks today to replace them.

Comment

I run 3 Brownings, range ops, strike force, and recon force....all three have been great. Good battery life and pics are plenty good for me. My buddy just bought one it wasn't working properly out of the box. I guess it's like most things you purchase now days, some work great and some are junk. Luck of the draw. I hate WGI, but I have a timer going on 5 years and doesn't miss a beat and a camera that's going on 4 years that still kicking. I will buy another browning come spring.

Comment

If you are getting grainy pictures or not having good performance UPGRADE the camera software!!!!

It's easy to do, go to the browning site, download the update and follow the instructions.

I'm using a bunch of these cameras with great results.

Comment

I bought a Browning and the motion sensor did not work right out of the box. Took it back to Academy & ordered a Covert Black 60 online.

Comment

looks like the SPecial Force and Recon Force XR are the 10mp cameras in these and amazing reviews and quality!

$130 with the performance of a $200+ camera

Comment

Working...
                        X