X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by patwilson View Post
    A few miles south of town. Just past El Toro on the right hand side. CR 101

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I live not far from there on 234 N, if you ever need a hand or someone to check on anything for you hit me up. I know there's a lot of traffic in that area and some questionable folks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by patwilson View Post
      Not yet. We set up again last Friday and Saturday. She hunted Sunday morning but nothing showed up. It’s ok. Told her let everything settle down and the deer will start coming back. Working this weekend so we’ll be back next weekend. She’s so excited to get back and a little upset that I have to work. I keep reminding her to be patient, there’s plenty of time. I will report as soon as she connects. Thank you all.
      If it's a week day and y'all wind up needing a dog just give me a shout. I'm staying right off 111 on CR 405

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fulldraw_529 View Post
        I live not far from there on 234 N, if you ever need a hand or someone to check on anything for you hit me up. I know there's a lot of traffic in that area and some questionable folks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I appreciate it. May take you up on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Seay View Post
          If it's a week day and y'all wind up needing a dog just give me a shout. I'm staying right off 111 on CR 405

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

10/4 thx

Comment

I had a lease last year outside of Huntsville, Texas and had a pop-up set up right off of Chalk Creek. Arrived to the stand to hunt a evening hunt only to find the chair had been stolen out of the stand. Tracked the footprints in the mud back down to the creek and found all the evidence that duck hunters were in the area...

I HATE A THIEF.....

Comment

Working...
            X