Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Government Employee Drowned a Baby Coyote After Promising to Release Him to the Wild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Government Employee Drowned a Baby Coyote After Promising to Release Him to the Wild

Government Employee Drowned a Baby Coyote After Promising to Release Him to the Wild – Let’s Act!

A person with no respect for wildlife, willfully lying about his intentions concerning a living being, and failing to provide an animal with the help they need should not be in a position that Caraway is in. Click here to sign a petition asking the WDFW to put the welfare of animals and their allies first and end their professional relationship with the officer who drowned the coyote pup.
    Jake McChesney from Washington found a truly unexpected guest in his kitchen when he got back home one day in June. Both he and his dog were stunned to find a young pup hiding in the room and even more stunned to realize that the visitor was not a young dog at all but a baby coyote.

He needs a raise!

Comment

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
      He needs a raise!
      @ least an extra vacation day.

Comment

A lot of folks will sign that that don't have a clue!!!!

SMDH!!!!

Bisch

Comment

I am going to invite him to my place, I have several that need some water treatment.

Comment

Not sure I could drown a pup, but I sure as heck could put a .22 round thru it's head, or whap it with a 2x4.

Comment

For me the lack of integrity is what read.

Comment

How did he get caught?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

While I'm sure he disposed of the coyote I highly doubt he drowned the animal. This statement here tells me everything I need to know about this article:

Officers typically kill predators, like coyotes, bears, or mountain lions, for the safety of livestock. In reality, nonlethal strategies for controlling livestock predation (like guard animals or chemical repellents) have been found to be more effective than lethal ones (killing of predators).

Comment

Gen. Douglas MacArthur: Fine, son! That's the best thing to do with 'em!

Comment

Pansies!!!

Comment

That is the dumbest thing I have ever read.. There’s no mention whatsoever of how the dude drowned it.

Comment

How do they know he did that unless he told everyone about it?

If in fact he did drown it I can't say that,that's not inhumane and pretty unnecessary. If you're gonna put any animal down at least do it in a manner that is as painless as possible. If you drown anything you're just a little bit....off.....that's some serial killer type ****.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                            How do they know he did that unless he told everyone about it?

If in fact he did drown it I can't say that,that's not inhumane and pretty unnecessary. If you're gonna put any animal down at least do it in a manner that is as painless as possible. If you drown anything you're just a little bit....off.....that's some serial killer type ****.
                            Agreed, a quick whap with a 2x4 would have been my choice. Drowning?? No!!
                            Although coyotes are far less scrupulous when killing a fawn or deer, or a doe and fawn at the same time.
                            They are surely some inhumane beings, but then again they are not human.

Comment

Originally posted by bukkskin View Post
                              Agreed, a quick whap with a 2x4 would have been my choice. Drowning?? No!!
                              Although coyotes are far less scrupulous when killing a fawn or deer, or a doe and fawn at the same time.
                              They are surely some inhumane beings, but then again they are not human.
                              Don't get me wrong I've killed my fair share of coyotes. Love predator huntin. I just ain't all about putting anything through that. There just wouldn't be nothin good about going out that way.

Like you said a pipe,2x4,etc...or a bullet is a lot better and I would think a lot less troublesome than baptizing it. Not only that but you ain't gotta sit there and watch something struggle to breathe and all that nonsense. That's just weird beyond what words can describe.
                              Last edited by okrattler; 07-11-2018, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X