Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
    Choo had a walk
    Yep, another 2 outs in the 9th base on balls.
    Only crappy thing to tip our hats to nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
      Yep, another 2 outs in the 9th base on balls.
      Only crappy thing to tip our hats to nowadays.
      Yep, I keep hoping they will call up Calhoun. I have more than had my fill of Gallo now.

Comment

Yep, I keep hoping they will call up Calhoun. I have more than had my fill of Gallo now.
        He’s had a long time to figure it out and unfortunately I think we’ve figured out who HE IS! 3 Ks and a long ball out....with an occasional touch em all thrown in.
        He just plain gives away too many ABs.
        He actually had a decent night tonight with the walk and long ball to the green monster. That’s probably his hits for the week 🤦🏻*♂️

Comment

Go Rangerzzzzz

Skinny

Comment

Gallo doing Gallo things..........weak weak weak!

Comment

Gallo needs to be sent down or at least coached up a little better. He's a great athlete but the strikeouts got ridiculous months ago.

Comment

Odor seems to be on the upswing, again. Hopefully he's figuring it out.

Hopefully Gallo is shown a map to Round Rock at the all-star break. Just painful to watch.

Comment

2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

Originally posted by Hobbs View Post
                  Gallo needs to be sent down or at least coached up a little better. He's a great athlete but the strikeouts got ridiculous months ago.
                  X2

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                  Odor seems to be on the upswing, again. Hopefully he's figuring it out.

Hopefully Gallo is shown a map to Round Rock at the all-star break. Just painful to watch.

Yep...it’s time for Gallo to be sent down. And while they’re at it, they can flat out cut Ryan Rua!! Worthless POS!

Gallo and Rua combined to go 0 for 8 with 8Ks tonight. [emoji35][emoji35]

Joey is hitting .186
                  Rua .182 🤦🏻*♂️
                  Last edited by RascalArms; 07-11-2018, 08:17 PM.

Comment

BoSox are pretty good. Glad to see Moreland doing well in Beantown. I didn't think he would adapt to that pressure cooker. Clearly i was wrong.

I've been wanting to be shed of Rua for awhile. I just don't get it w/ that guy.

Comment

Bad News Bears defense

Comment

Glad to see I am not the only one to be tired of watching the king of strikeouts and his little brother. Gallo and rua are just sad to watch at the plate.

Comment

The little Ticket was talking about Gallo this a.m...The guy has never had a sac fly in his career!😯

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                            The little Ticket was talking about Gallo this a.m...The guy has never had a sac fly in his career!😯

Not shocked one bit. If they want someone to stand in the box and strikeout I will do it for half what they pay him. Sad thing to think about is his hitting is so bad he makes old Inky look like a HOF hitter.

Comment

Not shocked one bit. If they want someone to stand in the box and strikeout I will do it for half what they pay him. Sad thing to think about is his hitting is so bad he makes old Inky look like a HOF hitter.
                              Lmao!

Comment

Haha, Rua with the 3 run dinger and Cole throws 6 and 1/3 innings scattering 5 hits and only allowing 1 run. Then the bullpen shows up!!

This team!

Comment

Working...
                                X