Clear All

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
    Thank the lord.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
      Figured Jerry would pick up Gordon but the pats got him it looks like

Kinda sounds like there could be a chance Dez could end up back here. Stephen Jones didn’t shoot it down when asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        Sooner we lose - sooner we can move on to a real franchise QB
        So now we're hoping the team tanks so we get another QB?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

A win is a win in the NFL....it ain’t easy. I really think they will rue the day they cut Bailey but we will see. Called my buddy who’s a Vike fan today and told him they just gotDallas’ best ever kicker...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
            A win is a win in the NFL....it ain’t easy. I really think they will rue the day they cut Bailey but we will see. Called my buddy who’s a Vike fan today and told him they just gotDallas’ best ever kicker...lol

Maher has looked **** good. Hopefully Bailey can push through out his mental block for his new team.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
              That defense is legit and is only going to get better with other players and more experience, the offense will get better as well, not sure if it will get good enough to contend for the division title but a wildcard could come into play.
              Not so fast. I think the defense will be/is much improved. But, without the blitzing there wasn't a whole lot of pressure.

I recall a few years back, the Cowboys were crushing the Bears in either the season opener or the second game. Chicago had no answer...until they changed to a screen play, and a couple of quick passes. Then the game changed ever so fast and Chicago kicked butt from there till the end of the game. The first time a good offense strikes because the blitzes, we'll be back to normal defense.

the Giants almost did that with 3 good running plays, but reverted back to the Giants.

I think the defense will be good enough to compete, but will they get support from the offense?

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                Not so fast. I think the defense will be/is much improved. But, without the blitzing there wasn't a whole lot of pressure.

I recall a few years back, the Cowboys were crushing the Bears in either the season opener or the second game. Chicago had no answer...until they changed to a screen play, and a couple of quick passes. Then the game changed ever so fast and Chicago kicked butt from there till the end of the game. The first time a good offense strikes because the blitzes, we'll be back to normal defense.

the Giants almost did that with 3 good running plays, but reverted back to the Giants.

I think the defense will be good enough to compete, but will they get support from the offense?
                The defense has been really good for the last 10 games, they blitz because they can, look for them to be near the top in most categories barring injuries or a total colaps by the offense.

Comment

Offense played a lot better this week than last week in my opinion. Dak's throws were there and he was quicker to throw the ball this week. If they keep getting better and Zeke can get through the line when he has the ball, I don't see a reason the team can't have a winning season this year as long as the defense plays like they did this week all season.
                  Still think cutting Bailey was a mistake though.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                    The defense has been really good for the last 10 games, they blitz because they can, look for them to be near the top in most categories barring injuries or a total colaps by the offense.
                    I hope it continues, but we'll see when they come against a good adaptive offense/coach.
                    Last edited by hpdrifter; 09-17-2018, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Gallup is dropping balls and fumbling. Just like Dez....at about a $10m per year cheaper price.

Comment

Hopefully the defense can step up and hold them back.

And they did!!
                        Last edited by Pedernal; 09-23-2018, 02:51 PM.

Comment

We suck.

Comment

Consistently the DUMBEST team in the NFL...EVERY year...since that clapping red headed idiot has been the coach...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Need 2 star receivers to help Beasley, a QB, head coach, offensive coordinator, a good tight end.......oh and a new owner.

Comment

Seattle looked like trash last weekend. They look like a well oiled machine against this ****hole team.

Comment

Working...
                                X