Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ttt

Comment

I use one, spent 14 days under one last year on KS. Yes, I felt effects towards the end. Harder to take deep breaths

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
        First of all, your not supposed to put it in your blind. It should be placed at the top of your downwind window or what I do is set it on the top of the blind. If you use it right, there are no health risks except for maybe when that big buck steps out in your shooting lane your heart may feel like it's about to explode.
        If you're not supposed to use it in your blind, why do they make a mount to fit the rods in a pop-up ? The rods are on the inside.

To the OP, if you're smelling the ozone, you're not doing it right. No matter where it's mounted, it's supposed to be over your head and pointed downwind. That way, it falls like a curtain over your scent stream. This does not work as well in a swirling wind, like in a tree. It's best used in a blind where you control what window your scent exits.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
          If you're not supposed to use it in your blind, why do they make a mount to fit the rods in a pop-up ? The rods are on the inside.

To the OP, if you're smelling the ozone, you're not doing it right. No matter where it's mounted, it's supposed to be over your head and pointed downwind. That way, it falls like a curtain over your scent stream. This does not work as well in a swirling wind, like in a tree. It's best used in a blind where you control what window your scent exits.
          I’m thinking at the Krivo I’ll mount it just above the open window outside and in my tree stands above me on the tree.

And if we all started using them would we repair the ozone hole in the atmosphere??

Comment

I have been doing it wrong I guess, I have been using it to kill the smell in the blind so none escapes. I mounted a 2x6 block above the krivo door so it rains down on me. We have felt effects but I thought it was allergies. I guess I won't use it in there anymore unless I am "forced" to hunt a blind with a bad wind.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                I’m thinking at the Krivo I’ll mount it just above the open window outside and in my tree stands above me on the tree.

And if we all started using them would we repair the ozone hole in the atmosphere??
                Maybe we need a HR1000 model for that job

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                  I use one, spent 14 days under one last year on KS. Yes, I felt effects towards the end. Harder to take deep breaths

Same here with lungs burning a tad..

Comment

simple fix here, just hunt in one of these :
                    Attached Files

Comment

How do you connect and hr 200 to feeder battery? That would beat using a $120 battery

Comment

Like Jenn says below or.......place it on top of your blind facing the direction of the prevailing wind. When in my blind I have it aiming out the window in the direction the wind is blowing.
                        Maybe Big Russ will chime in.
                        Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                        If you're smelling it or breathing it in, you're doing it wrong. It is supposed to be above your head on the downwind side of you so it would always be blowing away from you... only time I smell it when I'm hunting is when the wind momentarily swirls

Comment

I made one of these setups for my Krivoman blinds just because I did not want the Ozone inside there with me. It spits it all of it outside the window. It works great. FYI, I talk about batteries in the video but they are not batteries. They are all neodymium magnets.

Watch "Magnet set up for ozonics" on YouTube

Here is a picture for reference.Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20171013_172022.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	24514836
                          Last edited by roysmoke; 10-18-2017, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by roysmoke View Post
                            I made one of these setups for my Krivoman blinds just because I did not want the Ozone inside there with me. It spits it all of it outside the window. It works great. FYI, I talk about batteries in the video but they are not batteries. They are all neodymium magnets.

Watch "Magnet set up for ozonics" on YouTube

Here is a picture for reference.[ATTACH]877998[/ATTACH]
                            Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                            X