Ozone safe levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozone safe levels

Ozone is not necessarily safe to breathe so how safe are the units y’all use in blinds??

I've wondered the same. I do know that smell gets me feeling sick after a while... or maybe it's the reaction to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
      I've wondered the same. I do know that smell gets me feeling sick after a while... or maybe it's the reaction to it.

Ozone can damage lungs in high enough levels

Comment

Ozone is made up of 3 oxygen molecules. So I guess in theory if you breathed enough of It, one of the oxygen molecules could combine with a pair of hydrogen molecules in your lungs. Leaving O2 and H2O. Water and air in your lungs.

Or maybe not.

Comment

Comment

It may be affecting your memory too

Comment

Ozone Solutions - For all your Ozone needs! We custom engineer products to your liking, or we have machines that can handle most jobs already!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                It may be affecting your memory too
                Not a good selling point!! lmao

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                  Not a good selling point!! lmao

Comment

Not a lot of responses. Guess everyone is in their blinds using one killing big deer...

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                      Not a lot of responses. Guess everyone is in their blinds using one killing big deer...
                      Are you not hunting? It's nice and cool outside.

Comment

First of all, your not supposed to put it in your blind. It should be placed at the top of your downwind window or what I do is set it on the top of the blind. If you use it right, there are no health risks except for maybe when that big buck steps out in your shooting lane your heart may feel like it's about to explode.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          Are you not hunting? It's nice and cool outside.
                          Wish I was hunting instead of outside painting. Letting stuff dry after the rain before I get back to it...

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                            First of all, your not supposed to put it in your blind. It should be placed at the top of your downwind window or what I do is set it on the top of the blind. If you use it right, there are no health risks except for maybe when that big buck steps out in your shooting lane your heart may feel like it's about to explode.
                            Interesting

So in my Krivoman I could mount it outside above the window. That’s doable.

Comment

If you're smelling it or breathing it in, you're doing it wrong. It is supposed to be above your head on the downwind side of you so it would always be blowing away from you... only time I smell it when I'm hunting is when the wind momentarily swirls

Comment

Working...
                              X