• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Russia connection just won't stop.

To the OP, if you're tired of hearing about this now, just wait

Comment

Article from Hillsdale College about Russia and Putin

By the way, if you don't subscribe to Imprimis you should. They are worth reading.

Comment

Seems to be back and on top of the news cycles with everyone......ouch!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of news stories are or have been fueled by clowns that pose as journalist. I personally have zero trust in any "headline story" or "breaking news" reports. Seems like both political parties are disguised as journalists and have their own news channel. It's scary when the media blatantly tries to skew stories for no other reason than to align the narrative to favor their political favorites. Intentional Misinformation by the national media should be considered as dangerous as foreign countries trying to influence our national elections.

As an example, zero coverage of the Maryland rape case by the liberal media because they fill it will lead to additional public support for stopping illegal immigration.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
            Article from Hillsdale College about Russia and Putin

By the way, if you don't subscribe to Imprimis you should. They are worth reading.
            Very good

Comment

[QUOTE=XBowHunter;12300120]The Russia connection just won't stop.[\QUOTE]

Yea, from the media that also told us Trump has no chance of winning.

What exactly do you think the Russians did? Change votes, hack the system and block votes? Remember Trump didn't win the popular vote.....

The Cold War is over, the 80s called and want their foreign policy back, remember all that from 8 years ago When our Prez told us and the world Russia is nothing but a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[quote=batmaninja;12303434]
                Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                The Russia connection just won't stop.[\QUOTE]

Yea, from the media that also told us Trump has no chance of winning.

What exactly do you think the Russians did? Change votes, hack the system and block votes? Remember Trump didn't win the popular vote.....

The Cold War is over, the 80s called and want their foreign policy back, remember all that from 8 years ago When our Prez told us and the world Russia is nothing but a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I know is the Trump administration is under federal investigation. And there are significant Russian ties.

It's probably all about money for Donald Trump. That would be par for the course.

Comment

So you got nothing? Shoot, we know that CNN, Donna Brazzile, DWS, Soros, all tried to influence the election. But you are running down the Russia rabbit hole, still.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    So you got nothing? Shoot, we know that CNN, Donna Brazzile, DWS, Soros, all tried to influence the election. But you are running down the Russia rabbit hole, still.
                    That's pretty funny

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                      God knows i hope the investigation brings all of the above plus some to their proverbial knees. The investigation is an opportunity to shine light on how filthy both sides are (or are not) in this mess. I would consider that a win for our nation and possibly get us moving in a direction that every citizen can relate to!!!

Comment

Well, it looks like this story has gone full circle. Now with evidence starting to turn up that The Clinton campaign and the DNC paid to have the Trump Dossier created. I can’t help but wonder if that Debbie Wasserman Schultz IT guy story has something to do with this.

The MSM and the Dems were throwing around treason with Trump. I wonder how they will spin this now.

Also, this whole investigation may just be a way for Mueller to clean all the evidence up implicating him, the FBI, and everyone else that he worked with. Let’s not forget that 99% of his team working on this are Clinton donors
                        Last edited by Bazo; 10-25-2017, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                          Well, it looks like this story has gone full circle. Now with evidence starting to turn up that The Clinton campaign and the DNC paid to have the Trump Dossier created. I can’t help but wonder if that Debbie Wasserman Schultz IT guy story has something to do with this.

The MSM and the Dems were throwing around treason with Trump. I wonder how they will spin this now.

Also, this whole investigation may just be a way for Mueller to clean all the evidence up implicating him, the FBI, and everyone else that he worked with. Let’s not forget that 99% of his team working on this are Clinton donors
                          So the Hillary's campaign pays for this dossier, then McCain hands it over to the FBI. Looks like this one done and used to obtain warrants for wiretaps. McCain is a raging Piece of feces and I sincerely hope he isn't spared in all of this. Where are all of the "but he served so he's beyond fault!" leg humpers now?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            So the Hillary's campaign pays for this dossier, then McCain hands it over to the FBI. Looks like this one done and used to obtain warrants for wiretaps. McCain is a raging Piece of feces and I sincerely hope he isn't spared in all of this. Where are all of the "but he served so he's beyond fault!" leg humpers now?
                            This snowball is getting bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              Don't forget that Mccain is a war hero!!!! To the Viet Cong

Comment

I would bet money that the "anonymous" republican who paid the British Intelligence agent for information is McCain or Jeb.

Comment

Working...
                                X