Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Mindblowing
    I bet there are some folks in Washington making plans to vacate the country...

Comment

I am as concerned as anyone about privacy and the possibility of our spooks illegally spying on American citizens. However If the initial reports are to be believed, included in this dump are thousands of CIA documents on the methods they use to conduct cyber warfare. This will blow up numerous - very expensive - cyber programs used to battle our enemies including terrorist groups. The CIA operative who leaked this is a traitor pure and simple. If he/she thought the CIA was doing illegal stuff there are numerous channels that could have been used without tipping off our enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        I am as concerned as anyone about privacy and the possibility of our spooks illegally spying on American citizens. However If the initial reports are to be believed, included in this dump are thousands of CIA documents on the methods they use to conduct cyber warfare. This will blow up numerous - very expensive - cyber programs used to battle our enemies including terrorist groups. The CIA operative who leaked this is a traitor pure and simple. If he/she thought the CIA was doing illegal stuff there are numerous channels that could have been used without tipping off our enemies.

There are other ways, but those people keep dying in car crashes.

Comment

Your right Jerp and there is a fine line between Patriot and Treason.
          I don't lik the ideaof our methods being out there and i hate the idea of my own gov. spying on Americans.

Comment

Wikileaks says it was the 5000+ bureaucratic thugs that had these programs left open to hackers. Who is the enemy you are referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
              There are other ways, but those people keep dying in car crashes.
              And this is one theory I believe to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                Your right Jerp and there is a fine line between Patriot and Treason.
                I don't lik the ideaof our methods being out there and i hate the idea of my own gov. spying on Americans.
                Yeah they don't mind violating our rights with spying, but oh boy it's terrible that they want to check out the immigrants coming in from other countries, that's violating there constitutional rights.

Comment

Nothing will come it...outrage for a bit and then nothing....

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                    Nothing will come it...outrage for a bit and then nothing....
                    Exactly

Comment

Haven't heard a single govt official come out and refute or deny a single thing Wikileaks reported about the CIA today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        Haven't heard a single govt official come out and refute or deny a single thing Wikileaks reported about the CIA today.

Why would they feel they need to... oh look the Kardashians are on.

Comment

Wiki Leaks Massive Dump

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          Why would they feel they need to... oh look the Kardashians are on.

They would if a word of it wasn't true. They're not even talking about Russia anymore either. Obamas spokesperson made an official statement about Trumps accusation this week, nothing today about the CIA leaks he is obviously the rubber stamp of.

Comment

I'm normally the type to agree, chain of command, etc etc etc. The problem is, when you look to the top, the last link in that chain, and he's condoning illegal actions...... don't you think it's your duty to inform HIS boss (AKA the American people)? How does one go about alerting the people, of something this big, without winding up dead?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
                              I'm normally the type to agree, chain of command, etc etc etc. The problem is, when you look to the top, the last link in that chain, and he's condoning illegal actions...... don't you think it's your duty to inform HIS boss (AKA the American people)? How does one go about alerting the people, of something this big, without winding up dead?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                              Correct!!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                Nah! Couldn't be that Trump is/was right.... That just couldn't be.

I swear Trump could cure cancer and Xbow, sirshovel, and other liberals would still not be able to say something positive about him.

He loves WikiLeaks, even if it's exposing his own intelligence agencies.

Donald doesn't really think things through

Comment

Working...
                                X