SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
    You picking up that kids bow cause you are getting old damian?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I thought of you when I seen the bow. Figured you could get it and finally shoot at your level [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
      I thought of you when I seen the bow. Figured you could get it and finally shoot at your level [emoji12]
      Don't need to buy one already got one.

Comment

I took the Trophy Wife to the boat show and walked her around to show her off this evening. Had a good time, the rest of the family showed up too. Man those new boats are expensive. I think I'll keep the one I got.

Comment

Always watch what your doing. I was having my early morning practice. When I went to retrieve my arrow I walked up to this. Let's see if anyone can see it.

Comment

That a beehive or a hornets nest?

Comment

Yes. It happened overnight. They where not there yesterday

Comment

Kill it with fire to hell with the arrow

Comment

Never put cams in the forest but plan on it next week if I can find d a way to secure.....I understand that hiding them well is the best way to do it. But what else are y'all doing? Lock boxes? Brands? Any pics of y'all's set up?

Are y'all going as far as camoing y'all's stuff like gluing sticks to it etc?

I know there's a risk no matter what I do it may be gone when I go back but just looking for reccomendations to decrease that risk

Comment

That boy can't answer a simple question can he?! Which is it Dmack? Bees or wasps?

Comment

SHNF and TPWD survey sent to me via email. Keep your eyes out for it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                        That boy can't answer a simple question can he?! Which is it Dmack? Bees or wasps?
                        Either way, kill it with fire lol

Comment

It was bees. [emoji13]

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
                            Never put cams in the forest but plan on it next week if I can find d a way to secure.....I understand that hiding them well is the best way to do it. But what else are y'all doing? Lock boxes? Brands? Any pics of y'all's set up?

I know there's a risk no matter what I do it may be gone when I go back but just looking for reccomendations to decrease that risk
                            I'm at work, but I can help later.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post

I always bring a climbing stick and put them up about 9 or 10 ft. It's always a risk but it's worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                                I always bring a climbing stick and put them up about 9 or 10 ft. It's always a risk but it's worked for me.
                                This helps. I've camo'ed some, but I usually chain them to the tree with a lock. I've also placed one camera and had another camera looking at the first a short distance away and up in the trees pointing back down. They may get one, but I'll catch them with the other..

I've also placed the down on the ground and under a fallen tree peeking out. There is always a risk.

Comment

Working...
                                X