Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qmo77 View Post
    No
    Are you able to go pick up my slack this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
      Are you able to go pick up my slack this weekend?
      I bet you work less in Africa than you do here, and get paid 3x more to do it.

Word is it's GREEN. 2' grass at the ranch house they just mowed, when it has been dirt every time we've ever been to the place this year.

May actually look like a real mexican ranch and not a desert now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbguide View Post
        Yep no issues with crossing dogs. But god forbid if they even find 1 dead tick on your deer cape!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I was assuming, prior to reading responses here, that getting a dog back across would be a nightmare based on the past horror stories of them throwing capes away with what looks like a tick after being frozen, dipped, etc.

You'd think a live animal would be worse

Comment

You would think since we have so many problems with capes. But common since goes out the window when it comes to this.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            I bet you work less in Africa than you do here, and get paid 3x more to do it.

Word is it's GREEN. 2' grass at the ranch house they just mowed, when it has been dirt every time we've ever been to the place this year.

May actually look like a real mexican ranch and not a desert now.
            I've been pretty tied up this trip. 7 different contractors going. 3x lol, try 6x. I should be home in time for the Mexico opener though

While I am on this thread, do others not have many bucks until later in the season? Mexico rookie here trying plan vacation time for hunting.

Comment

Old Mexico 2018-2019

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
              I've been pretty tied up this trip. 7 different contractors going. 3x lol, try 6x. I should be home in time for the Mexico opener though [emoji6]b[emoji6]b

While I am on this thread, do others not have many bucks until later in the season? Mexico rookie here trying plan vacation time for hunting.

With how green it is it will be pretty slow up front unless you just have a corn hog. Ruts late December into early Jan. They’ll start hitting food mid jan hard again, but the risk of them being broke up goes up greatly the later into season.

If i had to pick a time frame it’d be between 12/20-1/7

Last edited by drop dead fred; 10-11-2018, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                With how green it is it will be pretty slow up front unless you just have a corn hog. Ruts late December into early Jan. They’ll start hitting food mid jan hard again, but the risk of them being broke up goes up greatly the later into season.

I might just be sol then. Miss my etx window and only have one good trip for Mexico

Comment

Another .5 inches in Hildago just now. We needed it

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    Another .5 inches in Hildago just now. We needed it

🤣🤣🤣 we’ll be bailing hay on opener 🤷🏻*♂️

Comment

Man, headed down on monday. Checkin guns in at colombia. Anyone been thru there yet with guns? How was the military?
                      Looks like were gonna get wet.. lol

Comment

A little green [emoji106]

Comment

Crazy green

Comment

I'd love to be sittin in my P cup right on that intersection.

Comment

Up

Comment

Crossed at Columbia a couple of weeks ago. It went smooth. They did do a pretty good search of the truck. We had to pay tax on some beer but that was it.

Comment

Working...
                                X