X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rat View Post
    Cali_hunter...

Friday Breakfast!

I will have the Dutch Ovens, eggs and cheese.

What we will need brought is:

3 pounds of spicy pan sausage (not frozen) Paintman

3 pounds of bacon (not frozen) PRPechek

2 big bags of hash browns (frozen is okay)

3 cans of biscuits 8 0z. Pillsbury Grands) Nelswon

3 packages of Pioneer Brand Peppered Gravy Mix (easier than making gravy out there) Krupa

For those of you coming on Thursday who have nothing to bring, here is your chance.

Pick a line from the above recipe and bring what's on the line.

I'll bring the Pioneer mix.

Comment

Thursday Night Meal: I will bring enough steak for everyone if yall bring the following:

Potatoes For Baking in The Fire: bho0351 will bring the taters, mmhmm

Grated Cheese:

Sour Cream:

Butter:

Chives: (We can probably find plenty of wild onions around)

Comment

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

Our good friend Paul over at Double G Archery in Georgetown has once again stepped up and will be donating some awesome schwag for our hunt!

The Generals will be deciding how the donated goods are to be awarded to hunters, so be sure to be on your best (worst) behavior!

The items themselves are a surprise, you'll just have to go to know. So, if you are in need of ANY supplies for the hunt, PLEASE make sure that Double G is your stop! They are right on the way for 99% of people, and Paul has everything you need to pain the Granger ground with hog blood!

NEXT TOPIC: BEER

I am once again not messing around, and bringing a keg of delicious suds for us! If you plan to partake, bring a crisp (or sweaty) $5 bill, or paypal $5 to cyandin@gmail.com, and you will be clear to guzzle away!

Additionally, anyone who can bring a bag of ice to help keep the beer cool will be most appreciated. If at least 10-15 people bring one bag, the beer should stay nice and cold for the not-so-long amount of time it will last before being demolished!

With all that said.... YEEEHAWWWWWG!!!

Sneaky out!

Comment

Thursday Night Meal: I will bring enough steak for everyone if yall bring the following:

Grated Cheese: Rat, I'm in for the cheese!

Sour Cream:

Butter:

Comment

Sour Cream:

Butter: Dropem How many sticks do I need to bring?

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
              I think Rat and Sneaky are each bringing one also, if I remember correctly.
              Good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by dropem View Post

Sour Cream:

Butter: Dropem How many sticks do I need to bring?

I'll pick up the Sour Cream!!!

Comment

Hi everyone. I am new to the group and my girlfriend and I would like to join the festivities if possible. This looks like a good group and look forward to meeting y'all. I will be bringing my own boat. I shot my first deer with my bow this year and I can't wait to add a pig to that short list. Where do I need to go to buy the hog tags?

Comment

Originally posted by BOWTASTIC View Post
                    Hi everyone. I am new to the group and my girlfriend and I would like to join the festivities if possible. This looks like a good group and look forward to meeting y'all. I will be bringing my own boat. I shot my first deer with my bow this year and I can't wait to add a pig to that short list. Where do I need to go to buy the hog tags?
                    Come on and join us, man!! Make sure to hit the Duchess gas station for your hog tags. It's on 95, right by the Circleville General Store. If Duchess runs out, the general store is your next best bet.

Whatever you do, don't show up without them (big fines if the GW shows up), and read all of the rules of the hunt!

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Cold Bobby View Post
                      I'll pick up the Sour Cream!!!
                      I can do the butter,
                      Any butter, how many?

Never mind, dropem will take the butter.
                      Last edited by NELSON BRAZIL; 02-16-2016, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post

Potatoes For Baking in The Fire:

Grated Cheese:

Sour Cream:

Butter:

Oh, and in return for providing steak, anyone who eats a steak has to be my beer biatch the rest of the weekend!

How is the firewood situation around primitive? I can bring some seasoned oak if we need any for the steaks Friday night.
                        Sackett,

Don't worry about a steak for me as I will be getting in past dinner time. Around 8:30-9.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                          Come on and join us, man!! Make sure to hit the Duchess gas station for your hog tags. It's on 95, right by the Circleville General Store. If Duchess runs out, the general store is your next best bet.

Whatever you do, don't show up without them (big fines if the GW shows up), and read all of the rules of the hunt!
                          Thanks! I'm going to head that way tonight to pick some up. I know the post says that if we bring food we will be thrown in the drink, but I want to contribute to the cause. Should I plan on bringing some sides that we can share?

Comment

Bring wife at your own risk, this is a rough group of drinkers....lol...but for real...

Comment

Thanks! I'm going to head that way tonight to pick some up. I know the post says that if we bring food we will be thrown in the drink, but I want to contribute to the cause. Should I plan on bringing some sides that we can share?
                              The only side you should bring is alcohol. Unless you like swimming?

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                                Bring wife at your own risk, this is a rough group of drinkers....lol...but for real...
                                50 guys and your girlfriend, just sayin......and we get pretty rowdy, I think one other is bringing his lady and anothers lady is over 250 pounds so she is safe.....it's like deer camp...hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X