No announcement yet.

Welders post up them welds!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like all the ideas I need to buy a miller or something but welding everyday for Ge then welding at home would get old fast

Comment

Comment

This is what I do. Small diameter, high pressure, hydrolic lines for deep water oil well control systems. And yes all those welds in the box were done by hand. Some on the bench and some in the box. I love my job!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'll try and get more pics of the trailer, I have some up rights on it now.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                  I'll try and get more pics of the trailer, I have some up rights on it now.
                  I'm impressed so far. Your work is nice.

Comment

[ATTACH]611901[/ATTACH]

Comment

Can't say where I work, but these are some of my welds on compression vessels. All day every day.

Comment

good lookin cap on a full pen sump weld on a compression vessel... had to repair the other guys work because he had no full penetration and his cap didn't meet the correct size...

Comment

uphill weld on 1 inch plate with a 35 degree bevel, heat treated and 2 test done on it, 1 test was a pull test, couldn't pull it apart, 2nd test was a bend test, couldn't bend it under the desired maximum pressure.

Comment

Tag to post pics from phone

Comment

Coon007 and I built this 6 wheel skid steer a few years back. Trailer and everything was built up from scratch. Used a 15 horse Honda to power it and everything runs thru hydraulics. Clocked it out at 38 mph and could crawl over anything except wet clay

Comment

Nice Max II. I have built up several of those.

Comment

Working...
                                X