best bow sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best bow sight

I will be upgrading this year! What is the best sight in the market for hunting? I shoot a Trophy Ridge vertical pin now.

ive always liked my spot hoggs. the 16 mo. old picked the bow up by my sight the other night, the sight was the last thing i was worried about.

Comment

I heard its great but hard to adj???

Comment

I have been looking for a new sight myself. I bent one of my pins, not sure how, but it drives me nuts. Following.

Comment

Spot Hogg. Have a Real Deal on my Reezen and the Hogg-It on my Z7 Magnum. Both have the bullet proof pins. I have had both of my bows fall over onto hard packed ground, no damage to the sights and no lose of accuracy. Built like a tank.

Comment

Originally posted by dashj7 View Post
            It's extremely easy to adjust spot hogg sights. Once you learn it, you'll wonder why you ever used another sight.

I use them and CBE. I have 3 sights I switch between, I only use my Spot Hogg Hogg It for 3d with 7 pins.

Comment

i have not had any problems either of mine. i have a real deal 3 pin wrapped with the small housing and a 5 pin real deal with the large. both are awesome, will be buying another when i get another bow.

there are two gang adjustments and each of the pins is fully adjustable with the use of a small allen wrench.

Comment

I will be upgrading this year! What is the best sight in the market for hunting? I shoot a Trophy Ridge vertical pin now.
                Not directly related, but how do you like the vertical pins ? I've considered trying this

Comment

I personally love vertical pins. Trophy Ridge makes the Alpha 5 which has been great. My only concern is with the pins. They can be bent. It is my top sight but I want to see if there is something better.

Comment

Spot Hogg!!! I want one!!!

Comment

HHA single pin with a 4" extension bracket. Can't beat it.

Comment

I love my spot hogg hunter. I had an iq sight for about 3-4 weeks and took it off and put on the spot hogg.

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

I have had a couple Spot Hoggs's and really enjoyed them. On my newest bow I got a Fuse Carbon Interceptor and absolutely love it, Micro adjusts are so easy the locks are easy, FO are super bright. compacts sight and durable. HHA Blue burst screws in the back for a light.

Comment

Anything from Spot Hogg. I have a Real Deal on my DXT and absolutly love it. Easy to adjust and rock solid!

Comment

x2 on the Spot Hogg. I have the Hunter and I love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X