Palestine? I may be able to help, if not myself I can find you someone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dustinm View Post
        Palestine? I may be able to help, if not myself I can find you someone

979-2one8-2332

Comment

Just found this thread! Any opinions on the blood scents that you can buy in the store? I would much rather use the real thing, but not always readily available.

Comment

Caught our first live one this week and it was a fun track to watch! Buddy is taking out some WT on his place and hit a small buck way back hit the buck in the flank and busted the offside leg. Turned Delta loose and started looking for blood ourselves. She circled a few times and off she went. We couldn't find a single drop of blood bone ect where he was hit. Said saw him run off leg hanging blood on his leg. Saw a few scattered drops where he went off the field.Few minutes later GPS said she was stopped at 220 yards. By the time I got there she was gone and 100 yards ahead of me bayed. Huffed and puffed my way there and she was circling around no buck in sight saw a spot of blood there in the track. She took off and next thing she was 275 yards away bayed again. Got there just in time to see her pull him down. Looked like there had been a pretty good tussle for a few minutes! Deer would not have lived and we wouldn't have ever found him without a dog.
            Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 11-12-2017, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
              Caught our first live one this week and it was a fun track to watch! Buddy is taking out some WT on his place and hit a small buck way back hit the buck in the flank and busted the offside leg. Turned Delta loose and started looking for blood ourselves. She circled a few times and off she went. We couldn't find a single drop of blood bone ect where he was hit. Few minutes later GPS said she was stopped at 220 yards. By the time I got there she was gone and 100 yards ahead of me bayed. Huffed and puffed my way there and she was circling around no buck in sight saw my first spot of blood there in the whole track. She took off and next thing she was 275 yards away bayed again. Got there just in time to see her pull him down. Looked like there had been a pretty good tussle for a few minutes! Deer would not have lived and we wouldn't have ever found him without a dog.

Yeah yeah!!

Comment

Wounded deer near Concan, anyone know of a tracker near?

Comment

Originally posted by Txprowler View Post
                  Wounded deer near Concan, anyone know of a tracker near?

Justin Deorsom
                  8302799704, Uvalde

Comment

Hey guys I’ve got 8 Full blood lacy pups on the ground, gonna he awesome tracking dogs! For more info send me a pm or Check the classifieds!

Comment

Need a dog in NE irion west of Mertzon

Comment

Originally posted by Jibby View Post
                        Just found this thread! Any opinions on the blood scents that you can buy in the store? I would much rather use the real thing, but not always readily available.
                        I have a bloodhound that I have trained since the day I got her with the Dog Bone products from Jeremy Moore. It can be bought at Cabelas, Bass pro, amazon or directly from the Dog Bone site. https://www.dogbonehunter.com

This is the only option I have found. I use the deer hide and liquid scent mostly.

Comment

Anybody want to sell a started tracking dog. Don’t know if I have time to train one from scratch but I am sure I could keep one going.

Comment

Need a dog in Montague County

Any one have a dog available this afternoon in Montague county. My cousin stuck a good one and can’t find it. Text me 817 two nine one 8899. Appreciate the help!
                            KP

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                              My tracking dogs.

[ATTACH]630101[/ATTACH]
                              My first tracking dog was a beagle many years ago. She found more deer than I could remember. They are good trackers and great pets. You have a ggreat looking beagle. Trust her nose.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                Who uses a lead rope versus turning the dog loose on a track? Do you use a tracking collar or cow bell if off a lead rope? I just started training mine on blood trail. I using a lead rope. I plan on putting a small cow bell on my dog and turning him loose on a live trail this fall.
                                I tracked with a lead rope and without depending on the breed of dog and experience. I used a lead rope on a hound breed (beagle) and turned off lead rip if I knew deer was gut shot or broke leg or was hit hard. My Weimaraners and lab I started with a lead rope but tracked without the lead rope fairly soon, especially with the lab. I am using a lead rope on my Lacy but will turn her off the lead depending on the hit or size of ranch and where located.

Comment

Working...
                                X