Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Well, bye.

Comment

Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges. The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, with Humphry Bogart

Comment

I've got nipples, Greg, can you milk me?

Comment

Big mouth don't make a big man-Cowboys

Comment

William H. Bonney "Yoo-hoo! I'll make you famous"

Judge Bristol "and there be hanged by the neck till he be dead, dead, dead. Now, do you have anything to say, young man?"
            William H. Bonney "Yes I do, your Honor. You can go to hell, hell, hell"

Doc Scurlock "You son of a *****! You're starting to believe what they're writing about you, aren't you? Let me tell you what you really are! You rode a 15 year old boy straight to his grave, and the rest of us straight to hell... straight to hell! William H. Bonney, you are NOT a god!"
            William H. Bonney "Why don't you pull the trigger and find out?"

Comment

Bank robbing? Bank robbing is baby $&!t compared to what this mad man has done!

The Gdam Germans got nothing to with it!
              Sheriff Buford T. Justice
              Smokey and the Bandit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by scjeeptx View Post
                I've got nipples, Greg, can you milk me?

Love that movie

Comment

“God I wish I was a loofa”. - Stripes

Comment

Who's we sucka? Smith and Wesson...and me!

Comment

“Faith can move mountains, but if can’t beat a faster draw.”

El Dorado

Comment

It amazes me how bad some folks can screw up a quote they supposedly think is awesome.

Comment

“Imagine you’re a deer. You’re prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water. BAM! A f—in’ bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask you: Would you give a f— what kind of pants the son of a b—- who shot you was wearing?!” –Mona Lisa Vito (Oscar winner Marisa Tomei) in My Cousin Vinny

“Harry, your hands are freezing” -Dumb & Dumber

“We have a pool and a pond. The pond would be good for you.” Caddy Shack

“ Sitting there at that moment I thought of something else Shakespeare said. He said, "Hey... life is pretty stupid; with lots of hubbub to keep you busy, but really not amounting to much." Of course I'm paraphrasing: "Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." LA Story

Comment

Every time the wife revs up the microwave, I p*** my pants and forget who I am for an hour or so.

Cousin Eddie.

Comment

"Inconceivable".......Princess Bride.

Comment

Aiuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -Chewbacca

Comment

Working...
                                X