No announcement yet.

Val Verde County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to get out there pretty bad. Pretty sure I'll find the battery on my UTV is dead. I haven't been since the last weekend in March.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
      I need to get out there pretty bad. Pretty sure I'll find the battery on my UTV is dead. I haven't been since the last weekend in March.
      Take you a spare and if your good return it!
      We are headed up sometime in August

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish I could.....

I don't remember what size it was. Haha! I'm looking at the first weekend in August to try and get out there.

Comment

I was having the same issues with the battery on my Bronco II lease truck. Drained a battery every time it sat. I picked up a disconnect switch and it fires every time now. I Just gotta remember to use it!

I also keep a speed charger at the lease jic.

Comment

Mine was a new battery at the beginning of last season, I think. I can push it out of the shed its in and jump it off. We've got a charger out there as well. I've gone quite some time without running it and its started, so we'll see what happens.

Comment

We are headed up one last time before bow season. August 18th we will be there. Top of feeders, move a stand, etc. Ready for October!!

Comment

That last rain really greened our place back up. Deer look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's good to hear!!

Comment

Glad to hear that....

hopefully the rain filled up the "pots" on our place. I have several near my stand location.

Comment

hopefully the rain filled up the "pots" on our place. I have several near my stand location.

Mine weren't full but did have some water. But on a down note, the muddy spots in the road were dry by Sunday. So it's drying out Quick!

Comment

Thanks for the information! Yeah, it never seems to take very long for things to dry up out there.

Comment

Look what we have coming

Comment

^^^hope we get some rain and a bit of relief from the heat^^^

It's 108 right now

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                              ^^^hope we get some rain and a bit of relief from the heat^^^

It's 108 right now

Me and you both

Comment

Headed out Friday...

with the GF to fill feeders. I'ma taking a new stand and fill and a new camera since something tore my stuff up. Looks like the weather will cool off a little.

Comment

Working...
                                X