Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesse Waters at Fox

Anybody really watch Fox News?

I don't know how many times they let strange statements go uncontested during interviews.

Jesse Waters is the only one that really thinks on his feet.
    He has comebacks for almost all the left wing pundits....and immediately.
    He may not look intimidating, but he is the only one with quick rebuttals and will pounce on them quickly.

Nope, don't get it on my Dish package.

Comment

Do you trust Kennedy? She is the only Fox News pundit to “ shoot dice for sexual favors with
      Michael Jorden in a NYC bathroom “ ( look it up )
      I don’t mind the rest for entertainment purposes

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
        Anybody really watch Fox News?
        No I stopped watching all mainstream media. Maybe a clip or two of Tucker from other sources but that about all Fox gets out of me.

Previously a 4-5 days a week avid Fox News watcher by the way. It would take a lot for them to earn my trust back.

Comment

I like The Five...it's a perfect daily example of how the left narrative can be picked apart.

Juan is a real piece of work.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            I like The Five...it's a perfect daily example of how the left narrative can be picked apart.

Besides tucker, the only show I’ll watch. It’s pure entertainment to listen to Jesse and Gutfeld ruin all of Juan’s talking points that he himself can’t even back up. To top it off his own son is a conservative.

Comment

The Five is a pretty good daily show. Jessie Watters and Greg Gutfeld typically have decent conservative takes and often spar with Juan. Dana Perino is sort of middle of the road and of course Juan Williams is liberal. It's a good mix. I also like that the 5th rotating host generally leans conservative as well.

The Five and Tucker are about the only shows I'll watch on fox. That's outside of Watters World and the Greg Gutfeld show; both of which, are conservative.

Comment

I'll be honest & pay a lot more attn when Emily Compagno is on...

Comment

I watch the five and Tucker sometimes Hannity and Ingram but I usually catch Lou Dobbs instead.

Comment

I'll be honest & pay a lot more attn when Emily Compagno is on...
                    Truth

Hot and smart

Comment

Yes I watched Jesse when he was O’Reilly’s do boy. He’s come a long way and has a bright future.

He’s getting better snd better in his understanding of politics from the inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikerosa View Post
                        Yes I watched Jesse when he was O’Reilly’s do boy. He’s come a long way and has a bright future.

He’s getting better snd better in his understanding of politics from the inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, if someone doesn't get to him and mess him up, he will be very good for a long time.

Comment

Jesse almost daily makes Juan Williams look like a bigger and bigger idiot and poor Juan still don't get what just happened to him.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            Jesse almost daily makes Juan Williams look like a bigger and bigger idiot and poor Juan still don't get what just happened to him.

Yea, I have never liked Juan and especially in that role he plays on The Five. He just does not fit in, not because he's a liberal DemoKraut, he is just not a good fit for the program... I really liked Bob Becker when he was the token liberal. He fit in. He just could not keep his mouth from spewing 4-letter adjectives. that Fox uppity ups would not tolerate...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Yea, I have never liked Juan and especially in that role he plays on The Five. He just does not fit in, not because he's a liberal DemoKraut, he is just not a good fit for the program... I really liked Bob Becker when he was the token liberal. He fit in. He just could not keep his mouth from spewing 4-letter adjectives. that Fox uppity ups would not tolerate...
                              Yes, I remember fat Bob. There was a lady on with him then that used to do to him what Jesse does to Juan. Funny how libs make it so easy to make themselves look stoopid.

Comment

Working...
                              X