My buddy just shot his 12th archery sheep - NM Rocky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by docmay View Post
    That’s amazing! Obviously a successful man and that makes others jealous with the money comments. There are no easy archery sheep hunts. At least not wild sheep! Huge congrats from me. I’m amazed and jealous.
    Just ignorance in those comments. Been learning about this as of late, how hard it is to kill these rams. I never really had an urge to hunt them till I started researching the amount of time and preparation it takes to make those kills happen.

Oh, please do the Podcast with JT Larkin. I would like to hear some of your stories and upcoming hunts. ok, thanks!

Comment

I would not be surprised if the 4 NM tags brought close to 700k to help with sheep. Book sheep take money to help protect from perdition, drought, research, relocating and disease etc.

The raffle for two sheep tags probably brings in over 7000 twenty dollar bills every year for the sheep program.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

My buddy just shot his 12th archery sheep - NM Rocky

Thats awesome. If I had the money, I would chase sheep like this as well. Now if you posted your friend with 10 200"+ whitetails, I may have an issue. But sheep with a bow is bad *** and a great accomplishment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome congrats to your buddy

Comment

That is a lot of time, training, patience, and a pile (xtre large) of US currency
              And awesome

Edit; it’s totally awesome. He earned everyone of those sheep. wanted to make sure my money comment didn’t come across wrong. Whoever he is he’s the real deal.
              Last edited by SwampRanger; 08-09-2018, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Congrats to your friend! 12 life times worth of sheep for most people. I’d love to sit by a fire with that guy and just listen.

Comment

Why is his face blocked out, he in witness protection?

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                    I guess if your one of the thousands that can't draw here in NM you could probably bid on a couple of different tags or purchase a raffles ticket for a couple of different tags. Four tags available in the NM enhancement program.
                    Not sure what the auction tags bring.
                    I believe governors tags go for over 100K, one last year went for $480,000

Comment

Originally posted by tx_basser View Post
                      Money buys trophy's
                      Really dude? Ever heard the phrase "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all?"

I'm not saying I've always been perfect on this subject, but this one was pretty blatant.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        Yeah, I let that one slide.
                        Gettin' soft in your old....er age!

Comment

Congrats to the hunter. That is a lot of vertical hunting...

Comment

Awesome congrats to your Buddy.

Comment

Wow, some of these sheep are HUGE!! I had no idea there were that big.

Comment

how does the meat taste??

Must b Delicious
                                Last edited by whitetailfanatic; 08-10-2018, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X