No announcement yet.

TTHA - Fort Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't been in years. The city really messed up the parking there and I haven't been back since.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      Haven't been in years. The city really messed up the parking there and I haven't been back since.
      This x 40!! ...as in $40 for parking and entry fee. I will not attend until it's moved back to Will Rogers.

Comment

I don't pay anything for parking. And park at the free spots along the side walks. Also, downtown parking meters are free on the weekends. Private lots ya gotta pay for. Guess it's a matter of what your willing to settle for.

Comment

I would love to go, but we as teachers have to report to school on Wednesday the 8th and have to work on Friday till 4:00!, and then again report at 7:30 on Monday and kids start on Wednesday the 15th! If I can talk my wife into coming I just might show up!

Comment

Saturday morning for us!

Comment

Going but don’t know if it’s a Friday evening or Saturday deal.

Comment

I'll be there with my wife in booth 624. Drop in to swap hunting stories.

Comment

My crew will be there. Likely Saturday at the Fish Tank with FND and Smart.

Skinny

Comment

Yep. Saturday. Gets me motivated for the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                      My crew will be there. Likely Saturday at the Fish Tank with FND and Smart.

Skinny

Comment

I will be there all weekend in the PURSUIT CHANNEL booth, most of the time. I hope to see and meet a lot of you guys and gals, so please come by and give me a shout. PURSUIT is launching the new PURSUITUP TV app that is FREE of charge and give you the ability to watch many of the episodes 24/7.
                        Hope to see you this weekend,
                        Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          FND and I will be there at the fish tank... y’all stop by and shake some hands. ... and get FNDs autograph.[emoji41]
                          Yall needing help this year? Been waiting for the sign up thread to pop up.

Should be there at some point this weekend.

Comment

I might have to head up there. Haven't been in a few years.

Comment

Houston TTHA this past weekend was much busier than the past three or so years. Saw a lot of packed aisles like in years past. Most of the vendors/exhibitors we talked to said the same. TBHers I spoke too said they had more fishing, archery, and waterfowling stuff than in years past.

Good to see...looked like the economy post Harvey was in good shape
                              Last edited by Smart; 08-06-2018, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                                Yall needing help this year? Been waiting for the sign up thread to pop up.

Should be there at some point this weekend.

Yes sir. He'll probably have it up today I'm betting.

Comment

Working...
                                X