• Show
Clear All

Awesome! I love that place!

Comment

That's awesome congrats

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by geezer56 View Post
        Four of us Carolina rednecks are booked for the end of Feb. first of Mar. First trip there for us, and I can't wait!

You're gonna have a phenomenal time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We go on a big adventure every year. We have been to a couple of different places, just like to mix it up a bit. The place we went for the last couple of years priced himself out of our affordability window. I'm getting ready to retire soon, so I may make this a twice a year adventure. If health and money hold out! I don't plan on leaving a lot behind for the kids to fight over, I plan to enjoy my second childhood.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadeye1205 View Post
            Four of us Carolina rednecks are booked for the end of Feb. first of Mar. First trip there for us, and I can't wait!
            Trip planned for mid February with my Crazy Canadians !!! I'll let ya know what we see and how we do ! - c

Comment

What Carolina?

Comment

North Carolina.. I live about 30 miles east of Asheville. About 80 miles from the Tennessee border.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

North Carolina.. I live about 30 miles east of Asheville. About 80 miles from the Tennessee border.
                    Gotcha, lived in tx for awhile but back in SC. Wife has a place in Hendersonville

Comment

Sounds like a epic trip. Congrats

Comment

Are their prices still the same? I have hunted there before and had a great time. Did yall see any audad out there

Comment

Originally posted by Rabidbowhunter View Post
                          Are their prices still the same? I have hunted there before and had a great time. Did yall see any audad out there

Plenty of aoudad- saw a shooter the hunt after I killed my axis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Travis22-It's almost the middle of Feb. Keep us posted!

Comment

So if I were doing the exotic buck package, what quality of animal should I expect?

Comment

Hey Travis22-It's almost the middle of Feb. Keep us posted!
                                Can do ! The guide and I had been friends for years. I have a awesome bunch of Canadian hunters that have hunted with me in the past. Trying a new ranch this year ( Extreme ). So,.. I thought I'd tag along to enjoy the company mostly, and maybe whack a couple hogs. I'll let you know how we all do - carlos

Comment

Working...
                                X