Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there are "R"s on the ballot you won't vote for??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or put another way... Will most people be voting straight ticket (I know it's not an option).. Or are there some R's you refuse to vote for, or and D's at all better than the R?

I personally, couldn't cast a vote to ANY Dem no matter what at this point. I'll just assume even the worst Rep is better than the best Dem.

Nope, Im going to hold my nose and vote for Cornyn. I have voted against him in his last two primaries but there isnt anyway I can vote for Hegar.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Nope, Im going to hold my nose and vote for Cornyn. I have voted against him in his last two primaries but there isnt anyway I can vote for Hegar.

Me too! Cannot stand that fake! ...but for dang sure will not vote for ANY DemoKraut. ANY DemoKraut that is in office will toe the party line once elected... I give you Lizzy Fletcher as a prime example... She ran on the D ticket as an "independent person" not beholden to "Nancy Pelosi", yet once elected, she fell right in line and lock step on every vote Nancy wanted, every one...

Comment

Nope! I'd vote for Putin over a scum sucking demorat!

Comment

I have voted for a lot of libertarian candidates in the past, but not going that route this time.

Comment

She's the worst. I freaking want to vomit when I see one of her Ads on TV.

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            Nope! I'd vote for Putin over a scum sucking demorat!

Comment

democrats are selling nothing that i'm buying and i mean nothing.

Comment

Straight R down the line for me, can't vote for a party that hates this country and what it stands for.

Comment

Maybe, just because I’ve known this person for 30+years. We use to be good friends, but since becoming a politician he has turned into a lying sack of horse manure.

But I won’t vote for the Democrat running against him, just leave it blank.

From my Make Believe World

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                    Straight R down the line for me, can't vote for a party that hates this country and what it stands for.
                    Yep.

I just though with all the "both parties are the same" and complaining about Reps that maybe one or two were so bad that someone would vote for a Dem..

So I'll just assume most people who say R's and D's are the same are just blowing smoke. Well except for the guys here voting all D. Who knows what their brain is thinking.

Comment

I have several “L” votes I’ll be casting.

Cornyn nope. McKennen
                      Last edited by glen; 10-13-2020, 11:11 AM.

Comment

I haven't voted for a Democrat in a long time. And then it was only a judge who ended up going to the Republican party because his values more reflected that.
                        But there are some Republicans that won't get my vote either in some elections.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I had to do the same. No other option.

Comment

ditto

Comment

I would recommend doing your research on the judges in whatever county you are in, especially if you are in Travis/Bexar/Harris/Dallas counties. Judges shouldn't be tied to a political party, and there have been good judges (on both sides of the aisle) voted out due to straight ticket voting.

Comment

Working...
                              X