No announcement yet.

Absurdity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What exactly did the guy do to threaten you? Did it display a firearm? Did he say something like, “I’ll shoot you” or “I’ve got a gun”?
    Interesting that cop on scene has to confer with the DA before he takes an offense report. That’s a recipe for disaster

Comment

I would get a copy of the police report and go talk to the DA, in person, on Monday.

If the DA refused to press charges I would salt the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
        I would get a copy of the police report and go talk to the DA, in person, on Monday.

This is Harris county Texas, look up the location. I spent the first 35 years of my life there, so I can say it’s a complete crap hole and run by the absolute wrong people.

Comment

Originally posted by big_smith View Post
          Harris Co has Prosecutors on duty 24hrs a day. Officers have to call in to make an arrest. I have no idea how they Police in that county.
          We dont much any more. However, there has to be a willingness on the LE part to file the charge. I feel like given one half of the story, I (and most of the guys I worked the streets with) could have filed that charge.

Terroristic threat is a hard charge to get. Your complaintant has to say the right words and all that needs to be conveyed to the idiot on the other end of the phone. If the drunk needed to go to jail, you cant lolly gag around on the phone. Sometimes you gotta be a salesman

Originally posted by EZ-10RANCH View Post
          This is Harris county Texas, look up the location. I spent the first 35 years of my life there, so I can say it’s a complete crap hole and run by the absolute wrong people.
          Truth.

And good luck marching down there with the report and getting anywhere. You'll be out a whole day and 100 bucks for nothing

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post

The DA is Kim Ogg and as left as they come. The judicial bench has done a bit of activist reform as well.

Comment

Ogg......vote or you end up in this situation

Comment

My dog died. Please send prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                  What exactly did the guy do to threaten you? Did it display a firearm? Did he say something like, “I’ll shoot you” or “I’ve got a gun”?
                  Interesting that cop on scene has to confer with the DA before he takes an offense report. That’s a recipe for disaster
                  Agree....seems weird.

IN on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                    Post #4.

Comment

Pre Ogg, I had someone threaten me in the same way, and they were charged with a 3rd degree felony. Other crimes just like mentioned were taking place at the same time. Defendant went to court and pled and was charged.

This seems to be a trend now that we have an activist like Ogg. I hear this same story over and over. They have no problem prosecuting things like business trying to stay open during a plandemic though.

Elections have consequences.

Comment

I don't know anything about law enforcement, but it sure sounds like the guy should have been arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct. Plus, he should have gotten an arse whuppin' delivered!
                        Last edited by Burnadell; 10-10-2020, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Vote Mary Nan Huffman!

Comment

Working...
                          X