No announcement yet.

Kuiu pants !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't speak to Kuiu's clothing, I've got a Kuiu pack and am happy with it. But, the advice on the Prana is spot on. I love mine. A budget option are the Wrangler Outdoor/Mountain something or other pants at Walmart. They breath, flex and have lasted surprisingly well in the brush. I think they're $23 a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
      Still havent mentioned what hunting you do. For 90% of texas hunting, not worth it. Tiburon could definitely make life nicer in the heat, but not a necessity. Now if you're stalking stuff, hunting on plateaus of west texas or something like that, sure. Otherwise, they're really meant for active hunting like the colorado comment above.

Man I do it all. Bow hunt all of Texas. Stalk, sit water holes you name it. Climb trees , climb rocks whatever u wanna call it. However you can hunt Texas I’ve done it.. once again I want something I can wear in the heat, comfortable, durable .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wrangler Outdoor pants from Walmart for $20, you can do whatever you want from church to backcountry Elk hunting.

Comment

Army surplus. Lots of camo patterns, washable, durable, big pockets you already paid for them once so they are not expensive. Recently bought some near Ft. Polk $15 near new condition, very comfortable. Not waterproof or insulated but I have gear for that.

Comment

You guys that wear the Kuiu gear and have a belly do these sag in the crotch area? I typically wear a 34-36, but i wear them lower as i have a dad gut. I cannot stand anything that is made to wear up around your belly button.

Comment

I'm with the majority on pants. However, I will spend some money on a jacket and beanie. I've got a Sitka jacket and beanie and it a game changer on those freezing mornings. I love it for the ride to the blind, and I may take it off before I get off the buggy but it is awesome stuff IMO.

Comment

Sitka mountain pants for me....it’s what I’m wearing now and what I’ve been wearing chasing antelope for the past four days in temps from 35 in the mornings to 75 in the afternoon. Depending on the type of hunting you will be doing, the knee pads are a godsend.

But like others have said....sitting in a blind all day I’d save my money and buy more alcohol

Comment

I have several pairs of KUIU pants and I'm a big fan. I have lightweight for Texas summers and up to the guide series. However, I have recently started purchasing pants at Daluth Trading and i've worn them on recent hunts. Even where them to the office on some Friday's. I'm not sure which ones they are but they are very similar to the Kuiu pants at less money.

Comment

Originally posted by hardtner View Post
                    I wear Kuiu pants every day of the week year round unless I have on shorts. Tiburon when it’s above 60-65 and Attack when it’s not. Worth every penny to me.
                    This. You dont know til you try them. I have several pieces from Kuiu, First Lite, Nomad, and other academy brands and by far my Kuiu and First Litr pieces are the most comfortable, versatile pieces, they get the most use

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chongo View Post
                      I can't speak to Kuiu's clothing, I've got a Kuiu pack and am happy with it. But, the advice on the Prana is spot on. I love mine. A budget option are the Wrangler Outdoor/Mountain something or other pants at Walmart. They breath, flex and have lasted surprisingly well in the brush. I think they're $23 a pair.
                      I'm a fan of the wrangler outdoor pants too, comfortable and cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                        I'm a fan of the wrangler outdoor pants too, comfortable and cheap.

Can you post a link to the exact pair y’all are talking about?
                        I googled it and found some that looked like jeans

Comment

How do these mentioned compare to Kuhl?? My bil was down for the bird & it was HOT...he was bragging on his britches & looked like the ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter1994 View Post
                            Can you post a link to the exact pair y’all are talking about?
                            I googled it and found some that looked like jeans

Last edited by 7sdad; 09-28-2020, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Thank u sir

Comment

Working...
                              X