Comment

90!

C'mon, let's make it 100!

Comment

91! Let's do this!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

heckuva turnout! already gave away a crossbow and hunt for 2 to triggers mountain!

Comment

Skeeter, want to thank you, Clint and all for a good class today. Couldn’t believe the outcome on the hunt and weapon giveaways. Was great talking to you.

Comment

Thank you for organizing the course. this was a lot of fun and learning for both me and my son. He ended up winning a hog hunt too.

Comment

Originally posted by kornsqueezer View Post
                  Skeeter, want to thank you, Clint and all for a good class today. Couldn’t believe the outcome on the hunt and weapon giveaways. Was great talking to you.
                  Thank you sir, glad you could make it. Good to see you again!

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
                  Thank you for organizing the course. this was a lot of fun and learning for both me and my son. He ended up winning a hog hunt too.
                  Congrats on the hunt! hopefully I will be able to go on the hunt as well. haven't looked at my work schedule yet. not sure if I'm off that weekend. Sorry we didn't get a chance to visit.

Comment

Congrats on a great turnout and thanks to the folks who organized this. My family and I will be there next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X