Official Lake Whitney And Aquilla 2017-2018 Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Storm View Post
    After Easter weekend its time for me to run the river and look for catfish. Im going to need some tips T.G. .
    Was trying to find some Catfish on the Nolan River during spring break,but no luck. Alot of boat traffic that Tuesday I guess

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally had a few hours away from the grind yesterday afternoon. Caught several more undersized and all the females still full of eggs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice stringer HG.

Blues and channel Cats are still gonna be in 20+ water, unless there is a sudden rise in lake level. Look in the creek channels and deep holes where there are drop offs at the present. As soon as water temp comes up a bit more, they will be pre staging the flats for spawning.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Grandbury releasing water again at 443cfs. Hope we get a good run off in the Brazos basin.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            Grandbury releasing water again at 443cfs. Hope we get a good run off in the Brazos basin.
            Tubeing should be good this summer if it keeps up too

Comment

A lake came back up a foot above normal in the last 24 hours.

W lake came up half a foot in the last 24 hours.

But Grandbury has closed it's gate today.

Comment

Waiting on Cracker Barrel to open up, then go pick up the pup and head back home.

Comment

Waiting on Cracker Barrel to open up, then go pick up the pup and head back home.
                  What's up,
                  wid da pup?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                    What's up,
                    wid da pup?
                    We couldnt pick up till 830 this morning. Hes a nice looking pup.

Comment

A lake is 1.00 feet above normal.

W lake is 2.02 feet low.

Comment

This thread is slowing down a little. TG im gonna try and put the boat in the water this weekend.

Comment

This thread is slowing down a little. TG im gonna try and put the boat in the water this weekend.
                          Good luck to ya. Give a report if ya can, even if it's not a good one. I like to dream about going ya know.

Comment

I seconded that...lol
                            Got 2 term papers due this nxt week,plus a quiz and 2 tests. So I ill just be dreaming of fishing...for a couple more weeks lol Tight lines Storm!!

Comment

Darn work ruined my plans for fishing today, thats a good thing with this weather.

Comment

Yeha walked outta my house this morning to go to work and was like,dang!! Its like rut weather lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X