Lone Star Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lone Star Law

Rumor has it we will be getting a visit from them this coming weekend at our deer camp. If so that's going to be a real treat for the kids. I'll keep everyone posted.

Awesome!

Comment

I heard they started filming the next season a month or so ago. I like that show, very interesting

Comment

I really enjoy the show. It's cool seeing wardens I've dealt with personally. Last year they showed Mike Boone watching his daughter cheerleading at my old high school. That was pretty neat

Comment

I got a vist from the gw and I asked him where the cameras were? He said huh then I said lone star law...he started laughing and said he doesn't do that, but a few of his fellow co workers do.

Comment

Well it looks like it's coming together. Lease manager messaged all the members asking if we could have each kid write down a few questions for the GW and have them ready for Saturday evening. Planing to have a big feed for all that evening. Sounds like it's shaping up to be a good time.

Comment

Thats cool.

Comment

So how is this reality if you know they are coming?

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
                  So how is this reality if you know they are coming?
                  Well I guess if he finds an infraction it'll get real pretty quick lol!!

Comment

If I where you I'd tell the kids to run away as soon as the camera comes on. That would make the show interesting. Like a real cops show from Chicago or Detroit.

But that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                      If I where you I'd tell the kids to run away as soon as the camera comes on. That would make the show interesting. Like a real cops show from Chicago or Detroit.

But that's just me.
                      That made me laugh!!

I’ve never seen one with a camera crew before, but I def look for them now.

Comment

need to tie a string to your deer meat cooler and put a rubber snake inside bet that gets things going.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                          Well I guess if he finds an infraction it'll get real pretty quick lol!!
                          Lmao, sounds like they are doing a visit for the kids and to promote the GW’s image. I have no issue with it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post

But that's just me.
                            😂 Wouldn't that be a hoot!

Comment

Where is your lease?

That's going to be a fun time for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X